josefumi kujo

Aug 8, 2020 - Explore Yeehaw hee hee's board "Josefumi Kujo" on Pinterest.

Part 8’s Josuke Higashikata, aka Gappy, is a fusion between Josefumi Kujo and Yoshikage Kira, with his stand combining both his identities’ stands. Ojiro vs Tsurugi and Jobin 8/10 its good and Fun fun fun was much more Fun this time. Higashikata family members rated on how much i like them (Not on how good a character is), Josuke 10/10 his fucking epic and when he ran out in the rain holy that was amazing, Joshu 7/10 I liked his sausage speech but other than that he hasn't done much other than simp for Yasuho, Tsurugi 5/10 in the beginning he seemed cool but then he betrayed everyone and helped Jobin, Norisuke 9/10 probably the best dad in all of Jojo, Hato 8/10 she made fun of Joshu and she ended up standing up against Damo which was EBIC, Jobin 1/10 I WANT HIM DEAD FOR WHAT HE DID, Mitsuba 5/10 she started out a thot then she redeemed herself by eating the Rokakaka to save the baby but then she fucked over Yasuho, Kaato 3/10 How the fuck did she marry such a great guy but she did cuck Joshu which gives an extra point, Ojiro vs Josuke 4/10 for a stand called fun fun fun this sure wasn't fun, Yasuho and Josuke vs Kyo 7/10 i liked it but it was nothing special, shakedown road vs Joshu and Josuke 6/10 Eh its fine i guess, Yasuho vs Joshu 1/10 Man i can’t believe Joshu tried to rape Yasuho. During his first appearance, he had multiple irises with a ripple-pattern similar to Crazy Diamond. Josefumi Kujo (空条 仗世文, Kūjō Josefumi) is a character featured in JoJolion. He later uses this ability to forcibly feed Kira a Locacaca fruit after the latter is killed by Tamaki Damo. As Ojiro leaves the shop, he accidentally bumped into Josefumi, causing the latter to spill an excessive amount of pepper into his ramen, which he soon removed using his Stand. I like most of the villains. Josefumi is a man of slim to medium build and seemingly average height. Do You Guys Count Josuke As Two Separate People, Or His Own Entirely New Identity? Josefumi is the original identity of Josuke Higashikata, who he became after doing an Equivalent Exchange with the deceased Yoshikage Kira. During his first appearance, he had multiple irises with a ripple-pattern similar to Crazy Diamond. He is similar to Part 4's Josuke Higashikata in appearance, wearing metallic peace sign and heart pins on his clothes and styling his hair into an Elvis-style pompadour with the sides bleached, giving him a more greaser like appearence. Years later, he is seen eating in the same ramen shop as Ojiro Sasame and Kira. He ended up in the care of emergency room doctor Holy Joestar-Kira, who recognized Josefumi was suffering from a fatal blood clot in his brain and asked her son Yoshikage Kira to use his Stand to remove it, saving the young Josefumi's life.

A Single Girl Full Movie Online, Primer Dc Comic, The Raid Hulu, Nba Draft 2020, Trespass Outdoor Clothing Reviews, Digital Music Magazines, Tcu Horned Frogs Mascot, The Loved Ones Song, Villarreal Vs Granada Live Stream, Celtic Pronunciation, Alexi Ashe Chris Fischer, Fields Of Fire Pc Game, Voice Of Woody In Toy Story 1, David Hicks Mo'nique, Who Originally Sang Sentimental Journey, Muggsy Bogues Stats, Tony Parker Wingspan, Two For The Money Online, To Live And Die In La Shout Factory, Doa In Management, Katey Sagal Net Worth 2020, The Big Steal Russia, Home Improvement Articles 2020, Lu Over The Wall Crystal Dolphin, Unbelievable Episodes, Matters Of The Heart Quotes, Jordan Shoes Online, Castillo Del Diablo Mexico, Myla Rose Federer 2020, Mia Burks Ig, Everton 2-6 Tottenham, Backwoods Cigars Amazon, Is The Drifter Dredgen Yor, Characteristics Of Self-identity, We The Future Apparel, Best Steelhead Bead Colors, How Old Is Jimmy King Emmerdale, Joseph Andrews (@blumaan), Man United Club Ambassadors List, How Did Jacinda Ardern And Clarke Gayford Meet, Welcome To La Podcast Reddit, Thor Ragnarok Characters Rock Guy, Georgia Football Roster 2014, The Jigsaw Man Book Summary, Rosemary's Baby Book Ending, Adam Sandler Best Movies, New Orleans Pelicans Standings, Prometheus Movie Explained, The Book Of Boy Movie, Taylor Guitars For Sale, The Last Samurai Full Movie Stream, Rajon Rondo Height Wingspan, Jamie Lee Smith Facebook, Independence Day Streaming Service, Real Madrid News Today, Celtic Pride Streaming, Design Agency Toronto, James Harden Knicks Trade, Joshua 1:7, D Rose 773 Iii, The Clash - The Call Up Lyrics, Where Is The Waterfall From Wild Hogs, Lonnie Walker Hair, Your Love Lyrics Meaning, Blame Movie Online, Kevin Earley, York Youth Football League, Hello, My Twenties Characters, Slow Burn Podcast Review, Lifestyle Sports Enniskillen, Short Introduction Of Sports, Things You Can Tell Just By Looking At Her 123movies, The Delinquent Season Ending Explained, Deadbeat At Dawn Soundtrack, Piece Of My Heart Big Brother And The Holding Company Lyrics, The One Kiera Cass Read Online, Top Chef Contestants Who Have Died, Buck Wild Saying, Jim Jones' Speech What Do You Think,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *