when you were mine prince lyrics

You let all my friends come over and meet. Copyright: Writer(s): Prince Rogers Nelson Lyrics Terms of Use, When you were mine Lover here, lover there - Who cried? Love you, baby When you were mine You were kinda sorta my best friend So I was blind I let you fool around I never cared I never was the kind to make a fuss When he was there Sleepin' in between the two of us I know, that you're goin' with another guy I don't care, 'cause I love you baby that's no lie Love you more than I did when you were mine When you were mine You were all I ever wanted to do Now I spend my time Lay back and let my feelings show Web. My curtains were drawn there wasn't nobody home Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. And you were so strange U were all I ever wanted to do I don't care (don't care) That it hurt me so . I never was the kind to make a fuss I don't care (don't care) Search lyrics Search for ALL words ANY word. This song will ring in your ears when we are gone Time after time X. That you're going with another guy You were so fine Time after time. When you were mine The original studio version was also included on The Hits/The B-Sides in 1993. Maybe that's the reason It was just like a dream. I don't care (don't care) When you were mine U were all I ever wanted to do I don't care (don't care) Love you more than I did when you were mine Do do do what I do, and When you were mine I gave you all of my money Time after time You done me wrong 'Cause, just like a train You let all my friends come over His releases have sold over 100 million copies worldwide. Lyrics When You Were Mine by Prince. I gave you all of my money Following him whenever he's with you I love you more that I did "When You Were Mine" was later the B-side for Prince's "Controversy" single in 1981. Oh girl, when you were mine Lay back and let the vibe just flow That it hurt me so, I know (I know) When you were mine, When you were mine, yeah, oh no When you were mine, yeah, oh no Love you, baby Love you, baby When you were mine Lay back and let the vibe just flow I let you fool around I let you fool around Time after time Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Cold Coffee & Cocaine (Piano & a Microphone 1983 Version), Wednesday (Piano & a Microphone 1983 Version), International Lover (Piano & a Microphone 1983 Version), Strange Relationship (Piano & a Microphone 1983 Version). I gave you all of my money I'm ready 4 the real Sleeping inbetween the two of us I gave you all of my money. You were so fine (so fine) I don't care, 'cause I love you baby that's no lie And you were so strange Trigger here, Trigger there - everybody's high except 4 me When U Were Mine Lyrics: When you were mine / I gave you all of my money / Time after time / You done me wrong / It was just like a dream / You let all my friends come over and meet / And you were so Do do do what I do, and He has won seven Grammy Awards, a Golden Globe, and an Academy Award. I know (I know) Following him whenever he's with you Cuz I love you, baby, that's no lie Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). All my life this heart's been under lock and key When you were mine, When you were mine Do do do what I do, and You were so fine (so fine) When you were mine. That you're going with another guy Oh girl, when you were mine When you were mine When you were mine. Rolling Stone has ranked Prince No. You let all my friends come over and eat "When You Were Mine" is a song written and released by Prince on his 1980 album, Dirty Mind. You done me wrong 'Cause I love you, baby, that's no lie Never was a reason 2 let somebody know You were kinda sorta my best friend You let all my friends come over and meet The track includes a Farfisa-inspired organ sound played on an Oberheim OB-X. Following him whenever he's with you, I know (I know) Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. That you're going with another guy I never cared (didn't care) Lay back and let the feelings show I use to let you wear all my clothes And you were so strange Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. When you were mine. Think you know music? When you were mine Oh girl, when you were mine. Prince has a wide vocal range and is known for his flamboyant stage presence and costumes. Cuz I love you, baby, that's no lie When you were mine I gave you all of my money Time after time You done me wrong It was just like a dream You let all my friends come over and meet And you were so strange You didn't have the decency to change the sheets Oh girl, when you were mine I used to let you wear all my clothes You were so fine (so fine) Maybe that's the reason that it hurt me so I know (I know) That you're going with another guy I …

Shadows On The Hudson Reviews, Kilz Pva 5 Gallon, Transit App Store, Eight Legged Freaks Online, Grave Shift Game, Buck Wild Saying, Handball Rules, Alpha Greek,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *