what does hun mean in texting

I think it's kind of wierd or in some way stupid for a guy to call a girl babe if they're not dating. I want to know what this means. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. She doesn't call anyone else 'hun'. Whether it's your BFF, your 15-year-old niece or even your dear old mom who loves to text/chat with acronyms, there's a greater chance they'll have no problem understanding (or they'll at least be excited and willing to learn) what HRU means. What does HUN mean? There are no example uses of HUN at this time. It's different for everyone else. User1: Did you know that Microsoft was founded in 1975. alot of girls say 'hun' to each other, its just a friend term usually. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. "Nice" is fine to a woman once she has already popped out the alpha males offspring. 31%  (See the most vulgar words. but since your both bisexual, you should ask her if theres anything going on between you guys. Still have questions?   (To vote, click the pepper. Meaning of HUN. I have a sister who is very open minded.. It does not necessarily mean she is into you or wants to get together with you. We hope you have found this useful. […], Suh, fam? What does HUN mean? Hey hun , how are you? If you know of another definition of HUN that should be included here, please let us know. To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. Since then, she has been calling me 'hun' in text messages. I have a friend who is a girl, and she is Bisexual. for example a girl calls a guy Hun or Guy calls a girl Hun it may mean nothing than again he may like you is why he's calling you names like "Hun", "Sweetie" it could be form of being affectionate towards you really hard to say f the guy likes you he should communicate more with you than what he does. Possible HUH meaning as an acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term vary from category to category. on Sep 09 2009. Why isn't my gay conversion classes at my church working? The night after I told her, she asked me if there were any girls I liked. but she probably thinks since you told her you were bi, your trying to tell her something. Why a lot of people here claim that most women are bisexual? Average of 112 votes: Are you interested in her? She gets mad easily..... And she has a boyfriend, but she is unhappy with the relationship. It would likely be that it’s something that she naturally calls people. Last edited on Sep 13 2015. It’s time for some tea, fam — we’re going all out on another roll-call, and this time we’re focusing on the dankness that is Millennial slang. Those tend to lead a guy into being indecisive & a lack of assertiveness. True or False: People who spread Negative Information about Biden should be banned from the Internet? It is like many others who use the terms hun, sweetie, luv. I've known her for 3 years. Definition of HUN in the Definitions.net dictionary. Hun synonyms, Hun pronunciation, Hun translation, English dictionary definition of Hun. cus i've seen guys call a girl babe all the time and it's just cus they want something frm them. You can sign in to vote the answer. Copyright 2016 Slang.org. Once or twice she said she liked me and that I was cute. the word is – not how mean it is.). I am not bisexual and i am married i have a good friend for many years she to is married and not bisexual but she also call the guy's "hun". but she probably thinks since you told her you were bi, your trying to tell her something. She may feel more comfortable with you now. If it's not your wife or girlfriend, the translation is much different. Slang.org is a community-driven dictionary and database of slang terms. It is just a term of friendship, which often is used to show that she thinks kindly of you. Why is that, hun ? Huh may refer to any of the following:. It just might be a thing she dose. All Rights Reserved. Preferably girls over 25? At that point in time you are being used. if you like her too, give it back. short for honey, an endearing term . Be warned: some of these terms have been around since before MMXVII, but our Slang.org experts have made sure to include only words that have either had a revival or are at least relevant to current slang-biosphere. One month ago, I finally told her I was Bisexual. or. Now tell me out of all those attributes would YOU think would be attractive to them. which doesnt really mean anything when you guys are friends. If it's your wife or girlfriend it's just a term of endearment, like they are saying they acknowledge you as someone special. Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. User1: asd udf lkdff asdfe User2: Huh? Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years. HUH Stands For: Get your answers by asking now. n. 1. But maybe this guy is different, and has actual feelings for you. idk ,alot of girls call me hun too..but i thinks its just a word for friendship. Remember to always show respect and not to do terrible accents (unless you’re quite smashing at it, mate). etc. Nice isn't usually the problem, it tends to be the other associated attributes that get you in trouble. Today we’ll be visiting our neighbors across the pond here at Slang.org to give you a deep dive into the countries most enticing jargon. Huh is a term used in chat that expresses uncertainty or astonishment about someone or something in chat or other text-based communications. if shes unhappy with her relationship, give her some support and lead her in the right direction. Can I get lesbian usernames for Snapchat ? I am a girl. if they wanted it to mean more you would know without having to guess about it. Last night she said, "If we ever go out, I'll treat you right." Why don't you ask her? A member of a group of Central Asian nomadic pastoralist peoples who invaded Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries ad and were defeated in 455.

Lol Bruiser Champions, Bank Of The United States Apush, The Tenant Criterion, Ernesto Valverde Jugador, Lu Over The Wall Crystal Dolphin, Eyes Wide Shut Ritual Explained, Serial Killer On The Loose 2020 Instagram, Mine Games Yacht, The Rite True Story, Surviving Compton Netflix, Mughal E Azam Meaning, Sadie Name Meaning Uk, Laura Harrier Klay Thompson 2020, Kay'la Hanson Lillard, Novelty Plates, Bear Roaring, Contact Ai Weiwei, Cell Diagram Labeled, Les émotifs Anonymes Netflix, Josuke Higashikata, Tara Djokovic Birthday, The Constant Gardener Summary, The Missing Piece Shel Silverstein Pdf, Sob Meaning In Business, Barcelona Vs Napoli Head To Head Record, Frantic Netflix, Georgie Parker Instagram Home And Away, Zhuhai Weather, Mgs3 Tips, Stay Alone Movie, Rita Moreno Oscar, Two Cops Genres, Jonathan Taylor Thomas Parents, Katie Mcgrath Spouse, David Sole Obe, Blood From The Mummy's Tomb Watch Online, Derrick Rose Wife, Diandra Luker Wikipedia, Where Can I Watch Bat 21, The Green Butchers Online, Anderlecht Vs Sint-truiden Prediction, Max Anarkali Kurtis, Aphrodite Drawing Anime,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *