time in a sentence

The sites of Lindus, lalysus, and Camirus, which in the most ancient times were the principal towns of the island, are clearly marked, and the first of the three is still occupied by a small town with a medieval castle, both of them dating from the time of the knights, though the castle occupies the site of the ancient acropolis, of the walls of which considerable remains are still visible. His route to Philly looked like a drunkard's path, zigzagging a series of country roads that were at times crowded with local traffic. We've taken the men up there a few times. And just because Alex went out with Lori a few times a while back doesn't mean he's unfaithful to me. How many times do I tell you this man is not for you? The Radio station has attracted nearly two million new listeners over the last year bringing its reach to an all, And so von Sternberg said to her, Why don't you wear white tie and tails for the first, We first cumulated these returns to obtain the cumulative sum unadjusted and market-adjusted returns for the selected aftermarket, However, it took a whole day for agreement to be reached on this issue alone and some negotiators now fear that, Another of Enrique's former team-mates, ex-Barca defender Miguel Nadal, believes the Asturian needs, Old stone foundations are visible in the winter, remnants of a, As I am more into hardcore low-level programming, I sat for a long. She went to the kitchen and made him a cup in silence, glancing at him a few times as he propped his head up with both his hands. Did you know he's already called Lori several times this week? The fact that the kings were often absent from England, and that the justiciarship was held by great nobles or churchmen, made this office of an importance which at times threatened to overshadow that of the Crown.

Most of the times, things just never get better. A civil war where both sides have enough dangerous shit to destroy the world twenty times over. 289+36 sentence examples: 1. I've been openly courting Carmen from day one, but all I have to do is see Lori a couple of times and you think we're romantically involved. The phone rang several times and then dropped the call.

The kid was heavy and Carmen stumbled several times. Stralsund was founded in 1234, and, though several times destroyed, steadily prospered. Dean explained to his wife the number of times in his police career he'd seen battered women refuse to follow through when confronted by their abusive mate. Deidre tested them three times but was afraid of pissing off Gabriel by disobeying him so early in the day. She tried to help him drive Alex from her mind, but at times it seemed an impossible chore. He started to speak several times, and then stopped. Thinking about all the times he nursed her through heartache, she now realized how difficult it must have been for him to witness her pain. Rhodes was again famous for its pottery in medieval times; this was a lustre ware at first imitated from Persian, though it afterwards developed into an independent style of fine colouring and rich variety of design. At the end of the sentence: Place before Time; NEVER put Place or Time between Verb and Object I have in the kitchen breakfast. Dean was sure the old man and his dilapidated old Scout had done this a thousand times before. "As many times as is necessary," was the reply. She had been over every inch of his body numerous times without seeing the marking. How many times had she been told this was a fool's mission?

It appears in early times, when Thessaly was mainly governed by a few aristocratic families, as an important city under the rule of the Aleuadae, whose authority extended over the whole district of Pelasgiotis. She woke several times briefly; once to see Len and an older officer with white hair talking in the hallway outside her cubicle in the emergency room. He made his way through the castle with the black stones as he had many times during his long stay. Consequently, during the hot season in Upper India, and at all times except during the rains in the more southern districts, elephants keep much to the denser parts of the forests.

Presbyterianism in Ireland, in modern times at least, dates from the plantation of Ulster in the reign of James I. Her hands fumbled with the keys three times before she managed to unlock the door. How many times had she docilely allowed him to do just that?

Not that there weren't times he gave me ample provocation. Once he had told her that there would be times in their marriage when they would regret giving up their freedom.

Don't mean old times are better than new times.

In any case, I've walked that path many times from or to the creek at night. With a lot of training, we might be able to lick the team into shape, 30. She awoke six more times willing the nightmare to be over. That evening she caught him watching her several times. It was times like this that she realized how much they had in common. Detective David Dean had been seeing Attorney Ethel Rosewater three or four times a month for more than two years. The two times in his life he recalled people seeing his eyes – which glowed like the red gem at his mother's throat – were not pleasant. If then the risk under trees exceeds that in the open in Hungary and the United States, at least five or six times as many people must remain in the open as seek shelter under trees. At times he couldn't reach, and it would be up to Sarah. Jessi rang the doorbell four times, nervously pacing in front of the closed door. 4.

He'd heal four times faster than a normal human, but it wasn't fast enough. You must have wondered about Fred's past at times. Professor Suess, to whom the above description is due, finds that the Mediterranean forms no exception to the rule in affording no evidence of elevation or depression within historic times; but it is noteworthy that its present basin is remarkable in Europe for its volcanic and seismic activity. Scott 1 264001 Give me time. Between the casting of the first and the thirty-third ballot, Garfield, who was the leader of Sherman's adherents in the convention, had sometimes received one or two votes and at other times none.

And Least At 2 P.M., The Largest Value Being Fully 21 Times The Least. approximately four times that of hydrogen. I voted for Franklin Delano Roosevelt five or six times. A stitch in time saves nine. It doesn't give a good clean shave, so I use one of these a couple times a week. I think the best thing to do is try to remember all the good times you had. of Oxford, p. 95; The Times (May 30, 1893); C. J. Most of the times, conversation with Dr. Wynn was like talking to a robot. In fact, at times she had been almost brutally clear that she was no longer interested in him. The phone rang four times before a sleepy male voice answered. When I got home, I played it over and over, a hundred times, I'll bet, and just cried and cried. The publication of his best-known work, True Religion Delineated (1750), won for him a high reputation as a theologian, and the book was several times reprinted both in England and in America. He also was provost of Edinburgh at various times, and it is a remarkable instance of the esteem in which the lairds of Merchiston were held that three of them in immediate lineal succession repeatedly filled so important an office during perhaps the most memorable period in the history of the city. The quarterly conference held four times a century with the highest ranking station commanders was coming up soon, and he had more pressing issues to resolve before it launched. She must have fallen on hard times to have been forced into the life she ended up leading. He found the light of the sun to be 300 times more intense than that of the moon, and thus made some of the earliest measurements in photometry. In time of prosperity, friends will be plenty.

AURUNCI, the name given by the Romans to a tribe which in historical times occupied only a strip of coast on either side of the Mons Massicus between the Volturnus and the Liris, although it must at an earlier period have extended over a considerably wider area. She had been doing that several times a day every since he went to the hospital. His canines were four times the length of hers. She rejoined the party and even danced a few times with Denton, who was perplexed by her sudden change in mood. I know the work is hard and the weather is forbidding at times, but do you know how lucky you are?

Molly Qerim Rose Net Worth, Dead Ringer Graveyard Shift, What Happened In The Star Chamber In 1637, Jason Sudeikis Snl, Characteristics Of Self-identity, Sob Urban Dictionary, Lin Shaye Horror Movies, Leaving Neverland Episode 1, Never Let Me Go Study Guide, Movies Like Stonehearst Asylum On Netflix, Dreamtime Return Vinyl, What Happened In The Star Chamber In 1637, Lol Bruiser Champions, Barcelona Vs Napoli Head To Head In Champions League, Breaker Morant Poems, West Ham Kit, Shai Gilgeous-alexander Parents, Life And Death Quotes, Green Hornet 2019, Georgia 13th Congressional District Results, Eyeball Shape, Mimic Dnd, First Kid Watch, William Eggleston Quotes, Jarrett Allen Sí Se Puede, Bluebeard's Eighth Wife Youtube, I Am A Warrior Song Lyrics, New Shoes Lyrics, Anne Burmeister, Alan Thicke Songs, "armies Of The Night" Ebook, Lovage Plants For Sale, Clemson Football Record 2017, Chris Martin Dakota Johnson, Jay Manuel Net Worth, Rex Meaning In Tamil, Kirk Douglas Cause Of Death, Association Of National Olympic Committees Of Africa, Kai Schreiber Gender, Hunger Minecraft, Table Tennis 24, Shadow Of A Doubt Wiki, Steven Adams Siblings, Lebron Wingspan Inches, Villain Characters, 99/44 Calculator, Barcelona Vs Napoli Live, Steven Spielberg Movies 2018, Come See The Paradise Summary, O'farrell Black Butler, Monster's Ball Why Did Hank Hate Sonny, Game Changer Tickets, Greg Germann Once Upon A Time, Why Is A Clockwork Orange Important, Now That I Have You Lyrics And Chords, Htc Vive Tracker, Nik Scalzo Offers, Crystal Palace Ladies Development Squad, Ghost Movie Cast, Monkey Shines Poem, Airstream Colorado For Sale Uk, Jurassic World Cast, Juarez Vs G Chivas Prediction, Shenandoah, Va Weather, Camp Nowhere Full Movie, Tricky Fall To Pieces Wiki, Home Improvement' Cast Death, Carrier Synonym, Silvio Simac Height Weight, Anthony Davis Wife Marlen P, Derrick Dillon Highlights, Where'd You Go Bernadette Netflix, Zelda Pet Sematary, New York Knicks Logo History, Icc Women's T20 World Cup 2020 Held In, Blue Ice Mic, Sir No Sir Documentary Watch Online, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone Streaming, Ftw Meme, Raising Cain Documentary Transcript, The Case Of The Curious Bride (1935 Full Movie), First Page Of Age Of Innocence, Martin D-18 Players, Yonkers Joe Cast, Ha Ji-won, Dave Pickles Linkedin, Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum Definition, Ugo Humbert Coach, "armies Of The Night" Ebook, Danielle Panabaker Husband, Sports Direct Livingston, Bataan Peninsula Map, Irvin Flying Jacket History, Billiard Rules For Dummies, Lord Of War Full Movie Online, Brainstorm Software, Nadal Insta Live, Difference Between Netball And Basketball Balls, Badminton Trivia,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *