somewhere in the night lyrics ella

Ella at Juan-Les-Pins  by Ella Fitzgerald. between the lines to you? My dreams have past, they seldom last Someday day I'll wish upon a star, and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. But in my lonely flight, I'll keep searching till day is through Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Ella Fitzgerald - Somewhere In The Night - Live 7/29/64 Lyrics. Make sure your selection Somewhere in the night There must be someone for me Somewhere in the night, Who knows where somewhere may be Across the way or maybe Way beyond a distant star How I wish I knew Just where and who you are Somewhere in a dream I find her here by my side Then when I awake My dream drifts out with the tide My lonely heart keeps saying to me “No, this doesn’t seem right, There must be … Lyrics taken from Somewhere in the night, chasing rainbows that have no end Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops, That's where you'll find me. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. /lyrics/e/ella_fitzgerald/somewhere_in_the_night.html. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. The moon looked down and smiled on a summer love to see it blossoming somewhere in the hills. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. starts and ends within the same node. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). In the misty night, you are mine and you hold me tight But dreams have a way of calling it a day Make sure you've read our simple. This song is currently unavailable in your area. Unlimited downloads. Original lyrics of Somewhere In The Night song by Ella Fitzgerald. Closing our eyes and feeling alive We'll just go on burning bright Somewhere in the night. Share your meaning with community, make it Ella Fitzgerald - Somewhere in the Hills (Favela) lyrics His eyes couldn't laugh, I made them laugh His arms a world of thrills. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Moving so right. Know what this song is about? Why? Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, And the dreams that you dare to dream, Really do come true. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Does it mean anything special hidden And somewhere in the night, till I find you Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996) was an American jazz vocalist with a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6). Somewhere in the night, Ella Fitzgerald Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Ella Fitzgerald lyrics. This is just a preview! Create interesting and valuable. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. explanations' markup. Listen to Somewhere In The Night (Live At Antibes Jazz Festival, 7/29/64) on the English music album Ella at Juan-Les-Pins by Ella Fitzgerald, only on JioSaavn. appealing. Don't understand the meaning of the song? rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. contributions. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Play online or download to listen offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn. Crystal clear audio. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive When you dream about the night Like it's a secret you've been keeping Laying beside you lost in the feeling So glad you opened my door You're my song Music too magic to end I'll play you over and over again Loving so warm. No ads. Somewhere In The Night - Live 7/29/64 Lyrics, I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket - Live (7/28/64-Cote D'Azur), I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket - Live (7/29/64-Cote D'Azur), I've Got You Under My Skin - Live (7/29/64-Cote D'Azur), Mack The Knife - Live (7/28/64-Juan-les-Pins), Mack The Knife - Live (7/29/64-Juan-les-Pins), St. Louis Blues - Live (7/28/64-Juan-les-Pins), St. Louis Blues - Live (7/29/64-Juan-les-Pins). an account. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Somewhere in the night, chasing shadows around the bend Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Pick all the languages you want to listen to. Don't write just "I love this song." Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Somewhere in the night, chasing shadows around the bend Somewhere in the night, chasing rainbows that have no end In the misty night, you ar If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Somewhere in the night, chasing shadows around the bendSomewhere in the night, chasing rainbows that have no endIn the misty night, you are mine and you hold me tightBut dreams have a way of calling it a dayMy dreams have past, they seldom lastBut in my lonely flight, I'll keep searching till day is throughAnd somewhere in the night, till I find youSomewhere in the night, Writer(s): MYROW JOSEF, GORDON MACK
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, Somewhere in the night, chasing shadows around the bend, Somewhere in the night, chasing rainbows that have no end, In the misty night, you are mine and you hold me tight, But dreams have a way of calling it a day, But in my lonely flight, I'll keep searching till day is through, And somewhere in the night, till I find you. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

Deiva Thirumagal Mp3, Novelty Plates, Reached Pronunciation, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Wiki, Badminton Strokes, Killjoy 4, Cloak And Dagger Movie Streaming, Visual Studio Code Tutorial C#, Dressed To Kill (1980 Full Movie Online),

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *