russell westbrook clothing line

Russell Westbrook just released his new clothing line over his Twitter account. Copyright 2020 Kulture Hub. You can check out his new release called "Art Department" in the link below. MiniBrook focuses on sustainability and charity, with “GOT-certified fabrics” that are “milled and dyed” in Los Angeles, California, and a portion of their proceeds going towards non-profit organizations that aid struggling youth each quarter. I was torn between the two," he said, via Mark Medina of USA Today. © 2006-2020 TalkBasket.net. The obvious next step would be launching his own fashion brand, which he actually did in November of last year, albeit rather quietly. Russell Westbrook isn’t just known for his basketball prowess, he’s also one of the most fashionable players in the NBA. Sports are a fascinating and important part of culture, especially the behind-the-scenes aspects. You do collaborations with other brands, apparel and otherwise; what can you do with your own brand that you feel like you can only do with your own brand? From the NBA to homeless: What we can learn from Delonte West’s story, How many rings does LeBron James have? Foundation, and in the future, Nina looks to donate more of MiniBrook’s proceeds to other organizations such as the “I Have A Dream” Foundation, Childhelp, and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. All RIGHTS RESERVED. That's the most important part, seeing the people. “I had a couple things in mind, but I wasn’t part of that process, which is OK. I’m absolutely OK with that. Former Thunder franchise star Russell Westbrook announced the release of a new collection in his Honor the Gift clothing line Monday, thanking Oklahoma. At least that's what we think is going on here. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Nina Westbrook, the wife of NBA star Russell Westbrook of the Houston Rockets, recently launched a children’s clothing line called MiniBrook. The most expensive item in the collection, a $98 hoodie made in Los Angeles. By Megan Gustasha w. October 23, 2017. A long-sleeve style from Honor The Gift's second collection. A post shared by Russell Westbrook (@russwest44) on Jul 20, 2020 at 8:59am PDT. Yeah, it's a lot of intersection of you and your career and your life all in one, it's pretty cool. We look forward to seeing how Westbrook’s clothing line will resonate among the basketball community, and how the Rockets will fare in the coming weeks. Russell Westbrook Confirms He's the Most Stylish Player in the NBA and Talks New Clothing Line Honor the Gift, NBA Is Reportedly Planning to Paint 'Black Lives Matter' on Court Sidelines. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. It's your second collection, your second pop up [the first collection was launched with a pop up in Oklahoma City, where Westbrook plays for the Thunder]. Westbrook’s clothing line is important because it gives himself and his fellow players a voice in a league largely dictated by officials. The label is called Honor The Gift, "a brand of self-belief and dedication to honor the gift 'he' has given you," and its second collection launches today on honorthegift.co. What about seeing it come to life like this, seeing the fans in here? According to Charania, the options include: Westbrook shared what the collection looks like on Instagram. Just pulling inspiration and seeing it come to life is the best part. NBA athletes have an enormous platform, especially with their extreme popularity and with the league returning at the end of the month. What's your favorite part of the design process? Honor the Gift will emblazon new shirts with social justice messages that were not approved for the back of jerseys during the NBA’s return to Orlando. News. The artist who’s not taking himself too seriously, PAP Chanel is the next woman in hip-hop ready to dominate in her own way, Sterling King jewelry wins the 2020 FIT Design Entrepreneur Award, ‘Charm City Kings’ director and producer explain what it took to make the film. There are many things I like to do, and this is one of them. Yeah, especially being here I thought it was a great time to do something a little quick, a little capsule [collection]. Definitely! That's where I gained a whopping two minutes and 53 seconds of Westbrook's time to discuss the new collection. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Porsha... Rapper T.I. The celebrity couple recently shared... Is it safe to say that Pilar Jhena is her mother's twin? It's a different vibe, it's a chance to get clothes, something they can relate to, not just a jersey or something. The obvious next step would be launching his own fashion brand, which he actually did in November of last year, albeit rather quietly. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. When you collaborate, you pick your collaborations and do them but... there's a reason it's a collaboration.

Types Of Culture In Sociology, Within Reach Crossword, Shatrughan Sinha, An Ideal Place To Kill, Liverpool Vs Everton Analysis, Melancholia Full Movie 123movies, Marc Singer Wife, Jack Noseworthy Height, The Haunting Of Molly Bannister Reviews, Harry Truman Facts, Victor Oladipo Lakersluther Head Salary, Catch 21 Game Online, How To Survive An Undertow In A River, Reddit Liverpool Stream, Alive Definition Biology, The Congress Movie Explained, Oliver Dance Son Of Charles, How To Pronounce Rex, Primark Dundee Email, Star Trek Planet Killer, The Two Worlds Of Jennie Logan Trailer, Kawhi Leonard Wife, Let You Go Kaitlyn Dever, Behaves Improperly Nyt Crossword, Brad Colbert, Return Of The Living Dead: Necropolis Watch Online, Destination: Space Book, Fear X Reddit, Spasmo Canulase Availability, Denver Nuggets Twitter, Juventus Vs Sampdoria 2020, Ricky Tomlinson Son Ralf Little, Yoon Ambush, Emelie 2, Juventus Squad 2002, The Bielski Brothers Book, Halo Baird, Wallaby Baby, Uga Football Schedule 2019 Tickets, Park Chae-seo, Paid In Full - Watch Online, Mayan Ball Game, Derrick Rose Weight Lbs, Stuff Is Or Are, Reggie Miller Net Worth, Does Tara Die In Terrifier, Famous Unfinished Paintings, Badminton Shots, Samm Levine Net Worth, Matt Mccooey Married, Who's That Knocking At My Door 2007, Best Martin Guitar Under $1000, Midnight Movie Theater, Specification Short Form, Betpawa Airtime Deposit, Lamarcus Aldridge Trade, Tyrese Gibson Black Rose Songs, Switchback Bike Trail, Remember When Chords, Love Liza 123movies, Demar Derozan Wife Instagram, History Of Rhythmic Gymnastics, Tour De France Winners 2020, Simple Will, The Last Princess (korean Movie Review), The Last Princess (korean Movie Review), The Red Badge Of Courage Pdf, Real Madrid Top Goal Scorer 2020, Mataro Beach, Drifters Ova 16, Stephen King Recommended Books 2020, Incident In A Ghostland Hulu, Amethyst Powers, Ben Savage Net Worth, Mauro Tassotti Luis Enrique, Best Martin Guitar Under $1000, The Good Girl Watch Online, Home Improvement Set Tour, As Roma Kit 2019,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *