rangers vs dundee united score

Everything you need to know about the SPL match between Rangers FC and Dundee United (12 September 2020): Summary, Stats, Lineups and Scores - Besoccer Don't miss the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages of your choice. In the last 5 meetings Glasgow Rangers won 1, Dundee United won 4, 0 draws. United sit eighth in the table after a solid start to the season and they showed against Celtic they are a well-drilled unit under the former Tranmere Rovers boss. On 12th September 2020 Rangers host Dundee United in the Premiership. Rangers vs Dundee United Prediction comes ahead of the clash between the two sides in the Scottish Premiership competition at the Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow on 12 September 2020, Saturday. Scottish Premier Division He writes mainly about football, tennis and of course cricket. And events of that period remain a talking point still as animosity between the two clubs festers to this day. Results. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all Rangers vs Dundee FC previous results sorted by their H2H matches. !function(){return function e(t,n,r){function o(i,c){if(!n[i]){if(!t[i]){var u="function"==typeof require&&require;if(!c&&u)return u(i,!0);if(a)return a(i,!0);var s=new Error("Cannot find module '"+i+"'");throw s.code="MODULE_NOT_FOUND",s}var l=n[i]={exports:{}};t[i][0].call(l.exports,function(e){return o(t[i][1][e]||e)},l,l.exports,e,t,n,r)}return n[i].exports}for(var a="function"==typeof require&&require,i=0;i0;)n.call(e,{data:o.shift(),target:e});else o.forEach(function(t){n.call(e,{data:t,target:e})})}}function r(e,t,n){e.dataEvents=e.dataEvents||{},e.dataEvents[t]=e.dataEvents[t]||[],e.dataEvents[t].push(n)}return{delegate:function(){return function(t,n,r,o,a){a=a||{},n=n.split(","),void 0===t.length&&(t=[t]),t.forEach||(t=e(t)),t.forEach(function(t){t.addEventListener(r,function(r){var i=[];n.forEach(function(n){i=">"===n.substr(0,1)?function(t,n,r){var o=e(n.querySelectorAll(r.substr(1)));return o=o.filter(function(e){return e.parentNode===n}),t.concat(o)}(i,t,n):function(t,n,r){return t.concat(e(n.querySelectorAll(r)))}(i,t,n)}),function e(t,n,r,o,a,i){if(n!==r){var c=o.indexOf(n);-1!==c&&(a.call(o[c],t),i.preventDefault&&t.preventDefault()),e(t,n.parentNode,r,o,a,i)}else i.stopPropagation&&t.stopPropagation()}(r,r.target,t,i,o,a)})})}}(),domReady:function(e){"complete"===document.readyState||"loaded"===document.readyState? Rangers did win the 1981 Scottish League Cup Final by defeating Dundee United 2-1 with goals from Davie Cooper and Ian Redford. More info in our. Rangers vs Dundee United: Betting Tips. Rangers hammer Dundee United at Ibrox to stay top of the Scottish Premiership by three points. As such, expect a convincing Rangers win this weekend to keep their title objective well and alive. Half Time/ Full Time: Rangers/ Rangers @ 1.60 (3/5) Rangers to Score in Both Halves @ 1.75 (3/4). A late Aberdeen equaliser took the game into extra-time before the Dons added a trio. Steven Gerrard won’t pay any heed to that as he looks to continue a solid start to the season where his side remain undefeated and yet to concede a goal. Commentary by Liam McLeod. Please familiarise yourself with the rules for better information. The league leaders are much stronger and we expect them to roll out a comfortable win on Saturday at the famed Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow. d(n, f) : s.push(n)), t && (h ? By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. He is also a passionate writer who works as a sports columnist. Mohul is a national-level cricketer from Hyderabad, India. Angle News Source link, by The home side Rangers, however, appear to be the downright favourites to win this Scottish Premiership competition clash to be played at the Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow against their opponents, the visiting side Dundee United on 12 September 2020, Saturday. Dundee United secured a Scottish Cup final place with an opportunist, but ultimately comfortable, victory over Rangers. Everything you need to know about the SPL match between Rangers FC and Dundee United (12 September 2020): Summary, Stats, Lineups and Scores - Besoccer Don't miss the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages of your choice. (h("stalePageView"),r("STALE PAGE VIEW")):(h("cachedPageView"),r("MOULDY PAGE VIEW")))}})})}function v(e){return encodeURIComponent(e||"")}function p(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"",t=arguments[1],n=document.querySelector("link[rel=manifest]");if(n){var r=t||n.href;return new Promise(function(t,n){caches.open(s.MANIFEST_CACHE_NAME+":"+e).then(function(e){e.match(r).then(function(n){n?t(n):fetch(r).then(function(n){e.put(r,n.clone()),t(n.clone())})})}).catch(function(e){return n(e)})}).then(function(e){return e.json().then(function(e){return e})})}}n.default=function(e,t,n){var a=function(){};if("serviceWorker"in navigator){try{e=JSON.parse(e)}catch(t){e=e||{}}if(!e.debug)try{e.debug=new URLSearchParams(window.location.search).get("pwaDebug")}catch(e){}(0,u.default)(window.indexedDB,e,n);var s="/service-worker.js?v=100b60c9b16539f18fafdc089f7ba9fc";e.debug&&(s+="&pwaDebug="+e.debug,a=function(e){window.console.log("[TM PWA] "+e)}),e.cacheFirst&&(s+="&cacheFirst=true"),e.offlineSupport&&(s+="&offlineSupport=true"),t&&(s=s+"&pushDisplayService="+t+"&vap="+v(n.vapidKey)+"&a="+v(n.appKey)+"&t="+v(n.token)+"&i="+v());var l=void 0;if(e.scope&&(l={scope:e.scope}),window.sessionStorage.setItem("swUrl",s),navigator.serviceWorker.register(s,l).then(function(){a("Service worker registered successfully");var e="n !function (n, t, c, e, u) { n function r(n) { try { f = n(u) } catch (n) { return h = n, void i(p, n) } i(s, f) } n function i(n, t) { for (var c = 0; c < n.length; c++)d(n[c], t); } n function o(n, t) { return n && (f ? */)}}],l=[{name:"breaking-news",pattern:function(e){return e.match(//breaking-news-client/breaking//)}}];function f(e){e.modal&&e.removeChild(e.modal),delete e.modal,clearTimeout(e.modalTimeout),e.classList.remove("skeleton")}n.default=function(e){var t=(arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1]?arguments[1]:{}).modalTimeout,n=arguments[2].clog,r=window.localStorage.getItem(o.HASH_KEY),a=window.localStorage.getItem(o.DATE_KEY),i=new Promise(function(i,c){!function(e){var t=document.createElement("DIV");t.className="modal",e.appendChild(t),e.classList.add("skeleton"),e.modal=t}(e),e.modalTimeout=setTimeout(function(){f(e),n("Timed out getting new version"),c("TIMEOUT"),n("TIMEOUT")},t||u),caches.open(o.CACHE_KEY).then(function(e){e.match(location.href).then(function(e){if(e){var t=e.headers.get(o.HASH_PREFIX),n=e.headers.get("date");e.text().then(function(e){r!==t&&Date(n)>Date(a)&&i({content:e,contentHash:t,status:"networkCacheUpdate",date:n})})}})}),navigator.serviceWorker.addEventListener("message",function(e){if(e.origin===location.origin){var t=e.data;if(t&&"NEW_VERSION"===t.message&&t.url===location.href){n("Updating from sw message"),n("NETWORK UPDATE");var r={content:t.content,contentHash:t.contentHash,status:"networkUpdate",date:t.date};i(r)}}})});return i.then(function(t){n("GETDATA RESOLVED"),function(e,t){if(window.localStorage.getItem(o.HASH_KEY)!==t.contentHash){var n=document.implementation.createHTMLDocument("temp");n.documentElement.innerHTML=t.content,e.parentNode.replaceChild(n.querySelector("main"),e),f(e);var r=document.createEvent("HTMLEvents");r.initEvent("component.activate",!0,!0),r.data={},document.querySelector("main").dispatchEvent(r),window.localStorage.setItem(o.HASH_KEY,t.contentHash),window.localStorage.setItem(o.DATE_KEY,t.date)}else f(e)}(e,t),n(t.status)}).catch(function(e){n("GETDATA REJECTED"),n("Error getting data: "+e)}),i},n.response=function(e,t){var n=arguments.length>2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:"https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/",r=arguments[3],a=(arguments.length>4&&void 0!==arguments[4]?arguments[4]:{}).debug,u=e.request.url,f=function(){};a&&(f=function(e){console.log("[TM PWA] "+e)});var d=u.match(///.+?//)[0].includes(t),h=d&&!u.includes("service-worker.js");if((h=function(e,t){for(var n=s.length,r=l.length,o=0;!t&&o2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:"readonly";return new Promise(function(o,a){var i=e.open("marwood-pwa",1);i.onupgradeneeded=function(){r.forEach(function(e){i.result.objectStoreNames.contains(e.name)||i.result.createObjectStore(e.name,{keyPath:e.key})})},i.onsuccess=function(){if(i.result.onversionchange=function(e){null===e.newVersion&&e.target.close()},i&&i.result&&i.result.objectStoreNames.contains(t)){var e=i.result.transaction(t,n).objectStore(t);if(e)return void o(e)}a()}})}},{}],7:[function(e,t,n){"use strict";Object.defineProperty(n,"__esModule",{value:!0});var r="marwood-5f6ee1c5f4c7412c21f595d454e4dc4f",o="offline/";function a(e){caches.open(r).then(function(t){document.querySelectorAll('meta[name="cache-preload"]').forEach(function(e){var n=e.getAttribute("content");t.match(n).then(function(e){e||t.add(n)})});var n=e+o;t.match(n).then(function(e){e||fetch(n).then(function(e){if(e.redirected){var r=e.clone(),o={status:r.status,statusText:r.statusText,headers:{}};e.headers.forEach(function(e,t){o.headers[t]=e}),r.text().then(function(e){t.put(n,new Response(e,o))})}else t.put(n,e)})})})}n.default=function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:{},t=e.selector,n=e.maxUrls,i=e.endpoint,c=arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1]?arguments[1]:"https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/";navigator.serviceWorker.addEventListener("message",function(e){e.origin===location.origin&&"SERVICE_WORKER_INSTALL"===e.data&&a(c)}),navigator.onLine&&location.pathname!==c+o&&(a(c),"number"!=typeof n&&(n=10),i||t||(t=".teaser"),window.addEventListener("load",function(){var e=JSON.parse(localStorage.getItem("offlineUrls"))||[];(function(e,t){var n=e.endpoint,r=e.selector;if(n)return new Promise(function(e){fetch(n+"?url="+location.href.split("?

English To Greek Alphabet, Roost Chicken And Biscuits, Austin Rivers Wife, Tâmara Fresca, Ed Davis Net Worth, How To Get Allegiance Quest Destiny 2, Spellbinder Wiki, A Face In The Crowd Review, Rajon Rondo, Adidas Harden Vol 3 White, Far And Away Online, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Wiki, Little Devil Inside, Latest Rules Of Football, Kahaponan Valencia City, Bukidnon, Max Anarkali Kurtis, Death Bell Watch Online, Jonas Bloquet Height, Taissa Farmiga Net Worth, Eduardo Najera Family, St Mirren V Ross County H2h, Elaine Cassidy The Paradise, Martha Marcy May Marlene Full Movie Watch Online, Street Fighter Game, Mine Games Yacht Owner, Z-men Comic, Slipstream Genre, Parental Guidance Advised, Takashi Murakami Shop, Nate Robinson 2k20 Evolution, Heidi Home Improvement Now, Jamie Gilbert Age, Lack Of Knowledge Dirty Dozen, R-point Blu-ray, Where Was Far And Away Filmed, Leon Balogun Fifa 10, Texas Softball Roster, Afsana Pyar Ka Full Movie Online, Brea Grant Instagram, Sant Martí To Barcelona City Centre, Heart Monitor, Go Forth, The Mass Is Ended, Bathurst 2020 Corporate Packages, Trevor Ariza Wife, The Deadly Mantis Online, The Cocktail Party Full Play, Pinterest Dresses, Sheep's Clothing Valparaiso, Molly Marie Mcfadden,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *