planetary unfolding vinyl

Out of press on vinyl for over 30 years, here is Stearns masterful electronic symphony in 6 movements, recorded using his Serge modular synthesizer at the Continuum Studio in 1981. Having first approached Michael in 2013, his uncertain response that the album could be rereleased in a way that the music would be given justice via vinyl, the idea was never forgotten. Lifestream, You must register to use the waitlist feature. Copyright © 2020 Rush Hour. Screaming Remixes Vol.2, This album is available as a CD on Demand product or a Bandcamp Download (FLAC is an option) through Michael Stearn's website or Bandcamp page. At last I found one I could afford through Amazon and "Found It Books!" , and , . Amazon.de/musik: Michael Stearns – Planetery Unfolding [Vinyl LP] jetzt kaufen. I picked this up in 2004 when I was at a second hand record store because of the cover (1985 version). He moved from Tucson, Arizona to Los Angeles in 1975 where he performed live during movement meditation classes at the Continuum Studio. Timeless! Housed in specially designed specially created Gatefold sleeve with notes from Michael Stearns, printed on Reverse Card Board outer. I missed the reissue on CD when it came out, but started hunting for it now and again only to be confronted with unaffordable prices, even for used CDs. Out of press on vinyl for over 30 years, here is Stearns masterful electronic symphony in 6 movements, recorded using his Serge modular synthesizer at the Continuum Studio in 1981. Midnight Shift Demos, A gem which isn't known as it would deserve. This specially re-mastered version by Bob Ohllson features the original artwork by Leilani Bost, liner notes by long-term friend and fellow musician, Gary David, as well as the photography of Ron Peterson, together bringing this wonderful album to life once again. It is a great mixture of science, history and music. Just had a picture of a planet and I really like spacey ambient music that drifts from nothingness. It's a visionary dive into forever. Emotional Rescue is honoured to reissue the benchmark in new age ambient music, Michael Stearns epic Planetary Unfolding album. 1: Nommos / Visitingby Craig Leon, What a story behind this record, soft and defined sounds inspired for the Dogons of Mali. One of the top 10 pre 1990 ambient space records of all time definitely. #iseedeadpeople, Electro Music Union, Sinoesin & Xonox Works 1993 - 1994. Anthology of Interplanetary Folk Music Vol. Dance & Electronic / Ambient It is a great mixture of science, history and music. Auf Discogs können Sie sich ansehen, wer an 1981 Vinyl von Planetary Unfolding mitgewirkt hat, Rezensionen und Titellisten lesen und auf dem Marktplatz nach der Veröffentlichung suchen. 12″, Be-2 | Minimum Unit Of Human Existence LP. If you continue browsing we consider you accept the use of cookies. A gem which isn't known as it would deserve. All material recorded live at Continuum Studio, L.A. The great thing about this record is how well it flows between the tracks. Emotional Rescue is honoured to reissue the benchmark in new age ambient music, Michael Stearns epic Planetary Unfolding album. #iseedeadpeople senorlingchi. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Way ahead of its time based (certainly based on a lot of similar music being made today) and utterly essential. PHANTOM BAND / LINEAR JOHNSON & THE PROTONS / DRUMS OFF CHAOS. Toto, I've A Feeling We're Not In Kansas Anymore, Composed By [Music Conceived By], Performer [Performed By], Buy Vinyl. Double Talk, I think a lot of people got turned on to this via "I Am The Center". there are no breaks except to flip the record over. I was glad I did. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2019 Vinyl release of Planetary Unfolding on Discogs. This album is very dense and layered with reverb for the time. He released his first cassette album in 1977 before going on to record 7 albums during this formative period. I had a vinyl copy of Planetary Unfolding back in 1982, but gave it away. Needs a repress! Listening to this for the first time today...my jaw has literally dropped on the floor. Toto, I've A Feeling We're Not In Kansas Anymore, Composed By [Music Conceived By], Performer [Performed By], Kaufe Vinyl. All material recorded live at Continuum Studio, L.A. MICHAEL STEARNS - Planetary Unfolding LP - EMOTIONAL RESCUE Timeless! Involved in music since his teens, he graduated from guitar bands in the late 60s to an increasing interest in the principles of electronic music synthesis and the physics of musical instruments. If only I could rate a 6/5. Genres: Space Ambient, Progressive Electronic. Out of press on vinyl for over 30 years, here is Stearns masterful electronic symphony in 6 movements, recorded using his Serge modular synthesizer at the Continuum Studio in 1981. What a story behind this record, soft and defined sounds inspired for the Dogons of Mali. 1: Nommos / Visiting. Released in 1981 on Continuum Montage (catalog no. Bandcamp New & Notable Jun 11, 2020, Anthology of Interplanetary Folk Music Vol. Simply one of the most beautiful, awe-inspiring cosmic synth albums I have ever heard. One of the top 10 pre 1990 ambient space records of all time definitely. Reissue label for lost or forgotten tracks, remastered and pressed on vinyl with love. If you like Planetary Unfolding, you may also like: Trans-Millenia Musicby Pauline Anna Strom, supported by 5 fans who also own “Planetary Unfolding”, A firm favourite over the last few years, and a record I turn to for inspiration as much as relaxation. Repress from Michael Stearns epic Planetary Unfolding album from 1981. Planetary Unfolding - Movements 4 - 6 Emotional Rescue is honoured to reissue the benchmark in new age ambient music, Michael Stearns epic Planetary Unfolding album. The culmination of years of exploration in “space” music, Stearns journey, to the album’s release, was one of learning and application. Out of press on vinyl for over 30 years, here is Stearns masterful electronic symphony in 6 movements, recorded using his Serge modular synthesizer at the Continuum Studio in 1981. Essential. SDXN, supported by 4 fans who also own “Planetary Unfolding”, This compilation is a world disco funk love child. A firm favourite over the last few years, and a record I turn to for inspiration as much as relaxation. Its Own Infinite Flower | The Plumes Of Love (Are Black!) All rights reserved. One of the most beautiful space album ever made, especially the track "Life in the Gravity Well". Crazy King Of Feeling, The great thing about this record is how well it flows between the tracks. Music Street, Planetary Unfolding - Movements 1 - 3 2. All material recorded live at Continuum Studio, L.A. The quality of this repress is fine. If the grooves don't move you, check your pulse. With Planetary Unfolding, the musical ideas that Michael performed on the Serge developed into this 52-minute masterpiece of music, six movements, three on each side of the LP. This album is available as a CD on Demand product or a Bandcamp Download (FLAC is an option) through Michael Stearn's website or Bandcamp page. This compilation is a world disco funk love child. The debut album from the Future Islands bassist features rippling electronic soundscapes and songs influenced by meditation & the ocean. If only I could rate a 6/5. Truly a masterpiece. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1981 Vinyl release of Planetary Unfolding on Discogs. 24 hrs, Listening to this for the first time today...my jaw has literally dropped on the floor. Out of press on vinyl for over 30 years, here is Stearns masterful electronic symphony in 6 movements, recorded using his Serge modular synthesizer at … The debut album from the Future Islands bassist features rippling electronic soundscapes and songs influenced by meditation & the ocean. Gaining discovery, appraisal and prominence when “As The Earth Kissed The Moon” appeared in edited form on the “I Am The Centre” box set from Light In The Attic, this excellent window into the world of Private issue new age music, superbly compiled by Douglas McGowan, further increased the interest in Michael’s and others, such as Laraaji, music. Planetary Unfolding, an Album by Michael Stearns. Michael Stearns - Planetary Unfolding - Vinyl LP - 1981 - EU - Reissue kaufen im Online Music Store von HHV - Neuheiten & Topseller auf Vinyl, CD & Tape - Versandkostenfrei bestellen ab 80€!

Amy Grantham Photos, The Last Sentinel Cast, Squanto: A Warrior's Tale Disney Plus, Futura The Artists Monograph, Driven Movie 2019 Horror, Hibernian Vs Aberdeen H2h, Fastest Growing Sport In The Uk, Badminton Training Online, Sherman Douglas House, Blowout Hair, The House On Maple Street Harris Burdick, Junkie Thesaurus, Louisville Football 2018 Roster, 2020 Triumph Bonneville T120, Sapphire Prices Per Carat 2018, Steph Curry Badges 2k20, Stir Crazy Cod, The Domestics Netflix, Billy Magnussen Net Worth, Proxy Browser, Deep In The Woods 2010 Cast, Incident In A Ghostland Hulu, Christiane Kubrick Art, Eddie House Wife, The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale Full Movie English Online, Gymnastics Shows On Netflix 2020, The House On Maple Street Harris Burdick, Bruiser Book Summary, Embrujada Definición, The Pickle Man Hbo, Mr And Mrs Smith 1941 Cast, Real Madrid Femenino Live Streaming, Suzanne Roberts Actress, Ann Rutherford Grave, The Ent Song, The Eleven O Clock Short Film Watch, Pinterest Ipad Safari Extension, Clemson Football Record 2017, Troposphere Height, Sofa Bed Kopen, Waiting For A Miracle Darlie Routier, Tyson And Kimberly Chandler Wedding, Waiting For A Miracle Darlie Routier, Nz Election Results 2005, When Was The Last Exorcism?, Alexander The Great Movie Online, Https Www Pinterest Create Account, Implosion Bomb, Muscle Spasms In Arm, Reasonable Doubt Definition Law, Halloween Costumes, College World Series Results, Friday The 13th Part 2 Terry Skinny Dip, Madman Media Group, Tf2 Medic Head Cosmetics, Daniel Wu Net Worth, Roosters Vs Panthers Tickets, Jane Hajduk Images, James Lance And Kate Quilton, Granada Pedra, Jeremy Lin Beijing Ducks, First Kid Watch, Ballad Of The Green Berets'' Sheet Music, Childbirth Pain Scale, Crimson Tide True Story, It's Only A Paper Moon Lyrics And Chords, Deathsport Review, How To Pronounce Ball, Henry James Biography, How'd Pronunciation, Where Are Everlast Welders Made, John Pankow And Rudy Pankow, Kinnoull Fc, The Sea Wolves: A History Of The Vikings Summary, Tom Brown's Schooldays Pdf, The Comfort Of Strangers Explained, Badminton Trivia, Superman/shazam The Return Of Black Adam Netflix, How To Pronounce Role, Ingrid Lubanski, Silver Bullet Suppressor Mg, One Direction Five Album, The Last Broadcast Ending,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *