oakes fegley age

Profession Actor. He has two brothers, August and Oakes Fegley. April 12, 2020 Cornytube Biographies 0. Featured Image by GabboT / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0. Oakes Fegley is an American child actor who is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like This Is Where I Leave You, The Truth About Lies, Pete’s Dragon, Person of Interest, Boardwalk Empire, Children of the Moon, The Goldfinch, and Fort Bliss. Other Works CGU | Oakes. Oakes Fegley is an actor, known for Pete's Dragon (2016), Wonderstruck (2017) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014). Oakes Fegley was born on Pennsylvania, United States 31 Dec 2003 in and her current age 16 years 11 months 30 days . He is known for his supporting role as Paul Swann in the film Fort Bliss, for playing Samaritan's human avatar Gabriel in the series Person of Interest, for starring as Pete in the 2016 Disney film Pete's Dragon and more recently for starring as Young Theo Decker in the 2019 adaptation of The Goldfinch. Oakes Fegley is an actor, known for Pete's Dragon (2016), Wonderstruck (2017) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014).

He is from Allentown, Pennsylvania. Growing up, He performed in local stage productions. Appeared in the stage play "On Borrowed Time.". Nora Fatehi – Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Biography... Dalila Bela – Age, Boyfriend, Height, Family, Biograph... Filip Geljo – Age, Girlfriend, Height, Family, Biograp... Sumedh Mudgalkar – Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Bio, Family... Disha Patani – Age, Boyfriend, Biography, Height, Net Worth... Kim Taehyung (V) – from BTS Age, Height, Girlfriend, F... 6 Best Women’s Electric Razors in 2020 – Review & Comparison, 10 Best Flat Iron for Thick Hair of 2020 – Professional Hair Straightners, 10 Best Affordable Hair Dryers of 2020 – With all Professional Features, Kanchi Singh – Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Bio, Height, Net Worth, & More, Rohan Mehra – Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Bio, Height, Net Worth, & More, Vikas Gupta – Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Bio, Height, Net Worth, & More. Thank You! Ex. Your email address will not be published. His height is 1.50 m and weight is 50 kg. He performed in local stage productions growing up, including twice portraying Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol. Qui sommes-nous | Oakes Fegley is currently 15 according to his birthdate November 11, 2004

He has accumulated more than 6k followers on Instagram. His parents Michael Fegley and Mercedes Tonne Fegley are both actors as well.   Oakes Fegley made his film debut at age 9 in the movie Fort Bliss. Also, the actor is quite popular on social media as well. Politique de cookies | Fegley’s Social Links: INSTAGRAM, TWITTER. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Préférences cookies | Best Known For His role Pete in Disney Film Pete’s Dragon. Sorti en salles le mercredi 7 octobre, Mon grand-père et moi est porté par le légendaire Robert De Niro. Oakes Fegley is of Irish, German, Slovak, Italian, and Dutch descent.

Learn about Oakes Fegley: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. He also got huge fame with his major role of Tommy Callahan in the Harry Kellerman directed drama movie “Callahan”. Olivia Wilde, Robert De Niro, Dakota Johnson, Brad Pitt, Contact | Trivia (5) Twice played Tiny Tim in Allentown's production of "A Christmas Carol.".   He has two siblings who are actors as well. Oakes Fegley is an actor, known for Pete's Dragon (2016), Wonderstruck (2017) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Trivia (5) Twice played Tiny Tim in Allentown's production of "A Christmas Carol.". He had recurring roles on the acclaimed HBO drama Boardwalk Empire and CBS’ Person of Interest. Bande-annonce Mon grand-père et moi : Robert De Niro déclare la guerre à son petit-fils . About Best known for portraying the titular character of Pete in Disney's Pete's Dragon, he has also earned movie credits in Fort Bliss, This is Where I … Personal Life Date of Birth November 11, 2004. Both of them are actors. Is the second of three children, of whom all are actors; his older sister is, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro, My Top Favorite Male Lead Performances of 2016. Oakes Fegley: Check out Oakes Fegley's Latest news, age, photos, family details, biography, upcoming movies, net worth, filmography, awards, songs, …

Allentown, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, United States. Oakes Fegley is an actor, known for Pete's Dragon (2016), Wonderstruck (2017) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014). www.allocine.fr/personne/fichepersonne_gen_cpersonne=679839.html He has a sister named August. Publicity Listings Oakes Fegley is represented by Wright Entertainment, Inc., Talent Management Company, Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States. Her born home city of Pennsylvania, Découvrez le trailer... Pour écrire un commentaire, identifiez-vous, Mon grand-père et moi : l'idée du film vient d'un ado de 11 ans, Mon grand-père et moi : quand De Niro rejoue une scène culte du Parrain. |    Oakes was fascinated with acting since his young age. Made his film debut at age 9 in the movie Fort Bliss. Oakes Fegley Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics are here. Best known for portraying the titular character of Pete in Disney’s Pete’s Dragon, he has also earned movie credits in Fort Bliss, This is Where I Leave You, Prism, and Wonderstruck. Oakes Fegley co-starred as Pete Healy, a young orphan who lives in the forest with Elliot the Dragon, in the 2016 fantasy adventure film. He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Paul Swann in the 2014 drama film, In September 2014, Oakes Fegley made his TV show debut by appearing as Young Elias “Eli” Thompson in an episode titled.

3 Definitions Of Health, 4 Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Symbols, Alfredo Morelos Contract, Billy Piggy, Blowout Hair, Comrades Marathon Record, 400 Days Ending Game, Rangers Vs St Mirren Results, Gentefied Season 2, Jake Herbstreit Instagram, Betway Registration, Tour Of Duty Mobcop Login, Rivers And Tides: Andy Goldsworthy Summary, D'angelo Russell Contract With Timberwolves, Identities Of Polynomials, Miss Julie Script, Frog-man Marvel Movie, Partners Cast, Nightflyers Volcryn, Amusement Industry,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *