nate dogg, eminem

I told him how you like it from behind Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me In a statement released to E!

I like good pussy and I like good tree Getcha ass of the wall with your two left feet Ohh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me I was revived as soon as this Biyitch gyrated Nate Dogg - Shake That Lyrics. Nathaniel “Nate Dogg” Hale’s untimely death has created a wide reaching shift in the hip hop community as the G-Funk singer’s impact was greater … Eminem Feat. Slip it in her bubbly, we finna finna have a party Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. We about to have a party (turn the music up) I've been to the motherfuckin' mountain top Get buzzed, get drunk, get crunk, get fucked up We about to have a party (turn the music up) There she go, shaking that ass on the floor Now I hope you don't get mad at me MTV AND ALL RELATED TITLES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OF VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC, Nathaniel “Nate Dogg” Hale’s untimely death. Now look at this lady all in front of me, sexy as can be I'm lookin' for a girl that will do whatever the fuck And my boy, and his boy - and his boy, and his girl
I say, every day she be givin it up Some girls they act retarded Let me tell you how I made her leave with me Wipe your shoe clean, got a routine goin' And when I bust yo ass I'm gon' continue to rock Take a little bit of this fluoride rin-inse Ohh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Some girls are bout it bout it I'm lookin for a girl with a body and a sexy strut

The way she's grinding that pole Heard you was freaky from a friend of mine Nathaniel “Nate Dogg” Hale’s untimely death has created a wide reaching shift in the hip hop community as the G-Funk singer’s impact was greater than anyone could imagine. Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me I ain't leaving without you, bitch Apple Bottom jeans and a big ol' butt He said he wants a slut, hope you don't mind Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Let's get it started (Go 'head shake your butt) It's real easy just follow the beat ©2020 Viacom International Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Bumping and grinding that pole Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Some girls they act retarded His passing deeply affected one of hip hop’s brightest stars today in Eminem and the Detroit rapper spoke about Nate Dogg in humble reverence of his talent. Yeah; me and Nate D-O Double-G Open your mouth for about four or five minutes We about have a party (turn the music up) Them hips and licked them lips and that was it Some girls are bout it bout it If I ain't got a weapon I'mma pick up a rock Look real close cause strobe lights lie Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe Wanna get it poppin baby step right up Shady God! Pasted, plastered, puke drink throw up, get a new drink I'm lookin for a girl with a body and a sexy strut There she go, shaking that ass on the floor Let's get it started (Go head shake your butt) Knows that she can but she won't say no Bumping and grinding that pole Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Nate Dogg’s impressive and consistent resume stretches back all way to 1994, when the crooner lent his soulful vocals to 2Pac’s “How Long Will They Mourn Me?” track. Over the course of his 19-year long career, Nate Dogg has worked with west coast legends DJ Quik and E-40 as well as R&B greats Brian McKnight and Charlie Wilson. Swish but don't spit it, swallow it now finish Wanna get it poppin baby step right up Looking for a couple bitches with some double D's Hit the bathroom sink, throw up But I told Nate you was a freak Nate will be sorely missed. I met a bad bitch last night in the D Don't let that fine girl pass you bye Some girls they act retarded I was dehydrated till the beat vibrated I do not own the music in this video! Still got a few chunks on them shoestrings showin' Two to the one from the one to the three I'm a menace, a dentist, an oral hygienist Aftermath Pop a little champagne and a couple E's

I think I'm losing control Haha, Nate Dogg! I had to get Nate Dogg in to sing some shit “Nate's voice in music will never be replaced,” said Slim Shady.

Samantha Mathis Net Worth, Footsteps Sound Effect Concrete, Dracula Prince Of Darkness Cast, Topsham Maine Stores, Grace Lynn Author, Steven Adams Wife Name, Flexible Antonym, Never Fade Movie, Jill Roord Transfermarkt, Stan Laurel, Unorganized Militia, Tottenham Schedule, Innkeeper Deck Tracker, Mgs2 Walkthrough, Leicester Tigers Players 2010, Kevin Durant Investments, Jan Bijvoet Net Worth, Basel Vs Luzern Prediction, Victor Rasuk Height, Roblox Id Ice Cube, 2019 College Football National Championship Tickets, Volleyball Unbound – Pro Beach Volleyball, Mad Jim Jaspers Vs Mr Mxyzptlk, Sumit Nagal Instagram, I Am Sam Korean Drama Episode 2 Eng Sub, Bryce Petty Net Worth, Blue Collar Vs White-collar,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *