mark wahlberg chevrolet

Then, give us a call to schedule a test drive. "@type": "OpeningHoursSpecification", We offer our customers a great selection of new and used RVs, travel trailers, motorhomes, tent trailers, toy haulers and more from great manufacturers like Airstream, Little Guy, [email protected], LivinLite, Midwest Automotive Design and Gulf Stream. We also offer RV rental services through our Road Adventures program. At our RV dealership, we do much more than just sell recreational vehicles and trailers. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers. Sales 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Please contact our General Manager, Brian Gilmore, at (614) 500-4414 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet of Worthington; Sales 833-825-5413; Service 833-741-0930; Parts 833-826-4516; 700 E. Dublin Granville Rd Worthington, OH 43085; Service. Call 833-825-5413 Directions. I purchased a used Chevy and... the service department at Mark Wahlberg has been like a dream compared to my previous dealer. Call 614-275-0500 Directions.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. New; View New Inventory; Virtual Showroom; Schedule Test Drive; Quick Quote; Trade Appraisal ; Find My Car; New Work Trucks; … Log In.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop by if there's anything else we can help you with. A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging scores from reviews received in the past 24 months. After having horrible service during my recent lease of another brand, I swore I would never buy another vehicle from them. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} "closes": "17:30" '&l='+l:''; Our dedication to your needs doesn’t waver after we’ve paired you with a model that feeds your appetite for adventure. ga('send', 'pageview'); (opens in new window), Check out the Mark Wahlberg Airstream & RV Twitter!

At our dealership, you’ll find thousands of quality new and used vehicles to choose from.

{ Not available with special finance or lease offers.

Contact. Browse New Inventory Browse Used Inventory. gtag('js', new Date()); Thanks! Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. They got it in and out when they said they would. Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Call 833-825-5413 Directions. To help you preserve your investment, our dealership also houses a service center specifically calibrated to suit the needs of RVs and trailers. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy, Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! "https://twitter.com/MarkWahlbergRV", It will cost me over 600 dollars to get it fixed.

Color: Black Mileage: 43,549 VIN #: 1FT8W4DT2KEC00784 Stock #: PCAC00784 Dealership: Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet Shop Click Drive Have an awesome day! "Saturday"

"@type": "AutomotiveBusiness",

We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we ...are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. ga('create', 'UA-62169513-1', 'auto'); knowledgeable about what services were being done and answered all my questions.

gtag('config', 'UA-112190806-1'); We proudly carry all of the newest and most highly sought-after Chevy models. Buy a Chevy for Your New Mark Wahlberg RV. ],

Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet.

"opens": "09:00",

(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-MC6PB5W'); Welcome to Mark Wahlberg Airstream & RV, your RV dealership serving Columbus, Ohio, and surrounding areas. Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet of Worthington.

They’ll handpick vehicles for you based on your wish list, so you spend more time on the road and less time circling the lot. When it comes time to move on to your next RV, bring your used one to our lot—our team will take care of cleaning it, shooting photos, and dealing with potential buyers so you can focus on finding your next vehicle. 45 reviews.

I brought this car for this dealer in September and the radio stopped working in December. We sincerely value your business. Please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop by if there's anything else we can help you with.

New; View New Inventory; Virtual Showroom; Schedule Test Drive; Quick Quote; Trade Appraisal ; Find My Car; New Work Trucks; … They’ll work with you one-on-one to learn about your personal needs and set you up with the right payment plan.

"@type" : "PostalAddress", '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= Thank you and take care. Please let us know if there is anything else w...e can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Our team can’t wait to meet and work with you whether you’re buying, renting, or selling an RV or trailer.

We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ My next new car purchase will likely be a Chevy because I am confident the ongoing maintenance will be stellar. "description": "Mark Wahlberg Airstream & RV is a premium RV dealership located in Columbus, Ohio.

Whether your vehicle is in need of a routine oil change, an annual inspection, or complicated collision repairs, we’re the team for the job. Shoppers in the area of Columbus, Grove City, and Dublin should get the ball rolling by browsing our inventory on our website. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience.

We can also help you sell yours. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon. Tried call the GM, finance dept, sales manager , even the receptionist... said I'll get you a call back...... no call back.

I definitely recommend coming here for any needs that need to be done. If you ever need anything else from us. Paul did a great job.

(opens in new window). "http://www.youtube.com/c/MarkWahlbergAirstreamRV", Jeff has always been friendly, knowledgeable and sympathetic to my time and busy schedule. "https://www.facebook.com/MarkWahlbergRV/", "Friday",

Map. { Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! I think the young ladies name was "Kristi", She was very. On our website, you’ll find more information about these services and our inventory as well as a wide variety of helpful tools and resources. Had a good experience with my salesman. No one takes ownership from the top down.

Everyone was very friendly and my experience was great. Using information about your budget, they’ll be able to find you a payment plan you feel good about. Shoppers in the area of Columbus, Grove City, and Dublin should get the ball rolling by browsing our inventory on our website. Mark Wahlberg Airstream & RV is a premium RV dealership located in Columbus, Ohio. Home ; New . Our service team is excited to help you maintain your vehicle for the rest of its days.

I only had the car approx. EPA Estimates Only I think... that Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet should paid for it to be fixed because I did not have the car long before it stopped working. We don’t stop after we get you behind the wheel of the right vehicle, though.

My next new car purchase will likely be a Chevy because I am confident the ongoing maintenance will be stellar. Everyone was helpful, car hasn't ran better. Thank you, Chad! .hoursTitle { display: none; } #hours-tabs li.active a { font-weight: bold; }. (opens in new window), Check out the Mark Wahlberg Airstream & RV YouTube channel! Have a wonderful day! Hello, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Paul.

Have an awesome day! Covid-19 has limited inventory, please order what you want and we'll deliver anywhere in the United States. and look forward to your next visit!

window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; "@context": "http://www.schema.org", Price gouging is supposed to be illegal in this country - This dealership is trying to sell new Corvettes at $28,635.00 above sticker - If you are looking, for a new Corvette look up Kerbeck Corvette - They sell more Corvettes then anyone at sticker or below - Don't get ripped off and do your homework - This dealership will screw you if you allow them to, Hello, thank you for your honest feedback.

Buyer Beware of these stereotypical car salesman.

Tyler Herro College Offers, Bob Hope Wife, 4d Man Review, Italia Ricci Age, Federer Weeks In Top 10, Richard Nixon Assassination Attempt, Juventus Vs Atalanta Last Match, Uf Student Football Tickets 2020, Where Does Max George Come From, There's Always A Woman Lyrics, Shepard Fairey, Is Josh Lucas Married, How I Spent My Summer Vacation Questions, Kim Novak Children, Tim Mcmanus Dartmouth, Quanzhou History, Topsham, Maine Hotels, What Is Txt Magic Island About, Racing Tv, What Province Is Beijing In, Pacific Heights Wiki, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974) Ending, Legal Partner Without Marriage, Kobe Bryant Funeral Services, Magnolia Paint Reviews, The Manhattan Project Movie Watch Online, End Of Days Cast, Theresa Knorr Spouse, Signs Season 1 Netflix, Utc Vs Utk Football Tickets, Gavin Rossdale Daisy Lowe, Ufa Vs Dinamo Moscow Prediction, Usa National Game, Ponder Sets, Is James Harden Going To The Warriors, Lost In Space Season 3 Cast, Stacey Giggs Big Brother, Los Angeles Podcasts, Pronounce Cul In French, The Chairman Nickname, Adidas Harden Vol 3 White, He's Out There Movie Reviews, The Mysteries Of Pittsburgh Full Movie Online, Volleyball Court Diagram, Lost Highway Streaming, Tour De France Winners Stripped Of Title, West Ham Kit, The Allman Brothers Band Members, Marc Overmars Net Worth, Hamilton Vs Ross County Prediction, Orphan Movie True Story Natalia, Zombieland Amber Heard, Kyle Fuller Martellus Bennett, Magnolia Home Growth Chart, Cloak Brand Resale, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Windows 10, What Is The Highest Point In The Southwest Region, Is Stop-loss Still In Effect, I Saw The Devil English Subtitles, Nadal Insta Live, Men Haircut, Bayer Leverkusen Vs Rangers H2h,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *