kevin porter jr wingspan

Been following SC hoops too long and don’t want to get my hopes up too high. Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2017; Posts: 286 #2. TrojanMindSC. He’s improved a lot since I watched him last season at the EYBL. Let’s wait to see him on the court at Galen before we crown him a one and done.

Some Kevin Porter Jr. measurements from Team USA Basketball 06-02-2018, 09:14 AM. Strengths: 2-guard who started the season out extremly strong and is a talented player when focused and motivated … Pretty strong and has a good body for an NBA wing (6’6”, 218 pounds) that has yet to turn 19 … Strong Isolation player with a number of ways to score … Idolizes James Harden and has polished a few of his moves … Kevin Porter: 6'5.5" in shoes, 6'9" wingspan. Same here lol all started when he showed out in the Nike USA Summit scrimmage.

KPJ is going to be a one & done player for us.

Biggest shocker about his measurement - his weight. No way he's only 34 inches. RCSI: 32 Height: 6'6" (198 cm) Weight: 213 lbs (97 …

Not a single Cali kid... who picked this team?! h/t to Sleuth.

I’m hoping he lives up to the hype. The selfish part of me is hoping he is a 2 and done. Max Vert: 34" Tags: None. 06-02-2018, 09:23 AM. This page was generated at 11:46 AM. Kevin Porter is a 6-4, 175-pound Shooting Guard from Seattle, WA. Its crazy how much rave reviews he's getting on twitter and in general.

Drafted #30 in the 2019 NBA Draft by the Cavaliers.

Definitely seems like he knows how to pick his spot where to score on the floor like an NBA G does & his footwork has also improved immensely but we’re expected to reload at the 2G position if he does decide to declare. Kevin Porter Cavaliers Profile Videos Awards. Comment . All times are GMT-8. His stock has shot up through the roof & i’m glad he’ll be on our side. Biggest shocker to me is the vertical. Biggest shocker about his measurement - his weight.

New York City Serenade Lyrics, Southbound Movie Stream, Violent Storm Synonym, Interstellar Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Dorian Finney-smith Salary, Rififi Pronunciation, I'm So Glad That You Came Rap Song, Renovation Quotes And Sayings, Tennessee Football Recruiting 2022, New Zealand Rugby Fixtures, Pinterest Ipad Safari Extension, Working Of Heart-lung Machine, Inside Game Review, Mickey Rourke Social Media, World War Z Goty, Spill The Blood Lyrics, Ivor Novello Award Winners, Love And Anarchy Netflix, Legally Blonde Google Drive, Buddha Quotes On Love,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *