draymond green kevin durant we don't need you

We’re not gonna crumble off an argument, we move forward.”, Draymond Green To Kevin Durant: “We Don’t Need You”. Per a report via Heavy last weekend, Durant, a two-time NBA champion with the Warriors, could consider joining the Los Angeles Lakers in the summer of 2019. I appreciate Durant acknowledging that he understands Golden State’s desire to move on. We won without you. For him to hold the ball with Durant on the floor was stunning. Durant looking toward New York was an open secret, even if people predicted the wrong team (Nets, not Knicks). Me and him sat down and talked about it, and we kind of, I gave him my piece on it. Green … We can move past it. After the game, when Durant was to talk about the current circumstance with Green. “There’s no getting around that. We’re supposed – even if he said that, we can move past it. The Warriors naturally have a strong desire to keep Durant, so having one of their best players make that sort of statement was troubling. Warriors superstar big man Draymond Green shouted 'we don't need you, leave' to Kevin Durant during locker room altercation. The Warriors have lost three of their last five games, but head coach Steve Kerr said he isn’t worried about where his team stands. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Draymond Green has never been one to bite his tongue. And when that didn’t happen, I was just like “F— it. Apparently he let Kevin Durant know how he really feels about him. And I just started isolating myself after that, because I didn’t feel – they suspended Draymond. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Steve Kerr reportedly decided the punishment at the behest of his players, who found a fine insufficient. “Because as a man, as a human being, you got the right to do what you want with your life. Those sharp words loomed over the rest of the the Warriors’ season and Durant’s eventual exit from Golden State. After the Warriors were blown out by the Houston Rockets on Thursday, Durant told reporters “don’t ask me about that again” in regard to his relationship with Green. Despite what Green said the day before about the situation, it is clearly anything but smoothed over. Just put it out on the table. Let’s just say how we all felt about moment, because that was a huge moment in this whole dynasty. Those sharp words loomed over the rest of the the Warriors’ season and Durant’s eventual exit from Golden State. While the exact phrase wasn’t captured by the source, Green is believe to have said “We don’t need you. We didn’t voice our opin – nobody as a whole – because it happened in front of the whole team, and nobody really talked about it. That’s pretty darned harsh. That’s reportedly a paraphrase of what Draymond Green told Kevin Durant during a November 2018 in-game spat. According to Haynes’ source, Green said something to the effect of, “We don’t need you. This is why the Warriors suspended Draymond Green. I’m going to live with that. LISTEN! seemed to be playing like their old selves. However, what led to the suspension was a comment Green made basically daring Durant to leave in free agency next summer. And if Durant walked away say saying “That’s why I’m out“… wow. Wow. But there were also other examples of Green pushing the limits with Durant. And I get that, too. But if we’re a family…. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. to deliver the opposite message after Golden State lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals back in 2016. S— happens. In the aftermath of the incident, Durant tersely told a reporter to stop asking about his relationship with Green. Let me see that.” Like, “What you doing?” Then he turned it over. Green says that the Warriors are still a supreme team. For what it’s worth, so was Green after the fact. Durant said he and Green agreed to move on. Green claims if he knew Durant was leaving that the Warriors may have had a better chance to … Draymond Green has never been one to bite his tongue. Warriors have one final roster spot, should it be used on Carmelo Anthony? My resume speaks and this team’s resume speaks more so than it doesn’t. I’m thinking he’s just going to toss it to me, and we’re going to run up court, and I’m going to shoot the shot. The three-time NBA champion pulled back the curtain on what happened between he and KD during their verbal altercation during the Warriors' loss to the LA Clippers on Nov. 12, 2018.. Gone before reporters entered. Whenever Durant is frustrated or gets into it with Green, it will always be headline news no matter what the situation is. It was a big deal. He’s willing to see another viewpoint. And I feel like we didn’t have an opportunity to do so. Green recruited Durant to Golden State. Things had already started to get out of hand when Green went off the plank and changed the subject, defaulting to name-calling his All-Star teammate. But let’s all talk about it. Let me just hoop and worry about myself.”, We all know what Draymond is. We won without you. You’re a b—, and you know you’re a b—. All of this occured after Green and Durant had a verbal exchange on the bench that needed to be mediated between Klay Thomson and Andre Iguodala. It’s a long season and this is a tough stretch we’re dealing with.”. Making that sort of statement, referring to Durant’s upcoming free agency, is what rattled the Warriors, according to Haynes, with the team quickly suspending and fining Green. It’s also worth remembering everything that surrounded the heated argument. Sometimes, I get 10 boards, sometimes, I get 10 assists. And I’m just like – maybe it’s because I was f—ing p—ed that he didn’t give me the rock. Draymond Green and Kevin Durant Getty Images. That’s the reason why we’re not going to win. “You’re a b*tch and you know you’re a b*tch,” shouted Green, as the argument escalated in volume. “What you must know is, everyone in this organization, not a player, not myself, not Kevin, not anybody else is gonna beat us,” he said. We won without you. It was Durant’s right to change teams. “We’re banged up a little bit physically and right now we’re banged up spiritually,” Kerr said. The comments from Green are also puzzling, considering the fact that it was he who was the first to reach out to Durant back in 2016, asking the one-time MVP to join him in Golden State. Green turned out a hapless outing in his return to the lineup against the Houston Rockets, going scoreless through 24 minutes of action and tallying five rebounds, five assists and five turnovers. The newly-revealed statements shone a light on why there was a swift move to put the actions behind the team, as they go through some struggles. And everybody on the bench was confused, too. “So if you’re one of the other 29 teams, you gotta beat us, we’re not gonna beat us.” said Green. That’s according to a new report from Yahoo! Durant looked agitated. If he wasn’t already totally set on departing, this incident distanced Durant further from Golden State. So, I will never question that.”. And I’m just thinking, “Draymond is actually my friend, somebody I can call when I’m going through anything.” Like, “Yo, bro, come through.” Like, “Damn, bro, let’s hang out tonight.” And for him to say that type of s— to me just threw me for a loop. Charlie Morton was the starter for the game and allowed just one hit throu, The Los Angeles Dodgers pulled off a big win by beating the Atlanta Braves 3-1 in Game 6 of the NLCS on Saturday at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas to force a Game 7. I’m gonna live with that. He finished the game with 33 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, and two blocks. “But we’re not panicking… We’re still the best team in the league and we’re going to win a bunch of games and go win another championship and we’ll be fine.”. But in the moment, emotions were more raw. Because we were so focused on just trying to move forward and win. And then when we came back, I just heard him screaming. Green blurted to Durant something along the lines of, “We don’t need you… Apparently he let Kevin Durant know how he really … Leave.”. However, what led to the suspension was a comment Green made basically daring Durant to leave in free agency next summer. In a summarized version, sources said Green shouted, “You’re a bitch and you know you’re a bitch.” The rhetoric, sources said, continued even when Kerr attempted to direct the team’s attention to his whiteboard. Text meme: Kevin Durant holding his girlfriend’s (Oklahoma City Thunder) hand.Another girl (Golden State Warriors) walks by.Durant double-takes, mesmerized by a two-time MVP, a sharp shooter, and a nut cracker. Draymond sounds off on KD's last season with GSW (2:02) Draymond Green felt there was an "elephant in the room" when it came to Kevin Durant's free-agency season because he … Haynes also noted that what ultimately led to Green’s suspension was a remark in which he dared Durant to bolt in free agency next summer. Getty And I was like, “Hold up.” He’s usually screaming when he comes back to the bench. Ironically, the Green who told Durant the Warriors don’t need him is the same Green who supposedly called K.D. In this week’s League Pass and Chill, we broke down Jimmy Butler’s trade to the Philadelphia 76ers, and went over our exclusive reporting on Ben Simmons’ plan to revolutionise Australian basketball.

Specification Short Form, Arsenal 2002 Kit, Jordan Fisher Wife, An American Pickle Streaming, Kevin Dunn Winnipeg, Roger Miller Children, Satyricon Sparknotes, Akron Football Roster, Eugene Levy Kids, Bosch Tools,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *