csi:ny fanfiction

A stranged neck and a love poem are their only clues, until Lindsey discovers that she was with someone; a boy. Olivia Cordukes had been living in a fragile state for years. In Las Vegas, life changes for some while others get a fresh start. My prompts were Lindsay Monroe from CSI NY and Aaron Hotchner from CM.
Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,755 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: DannyLindsay. A cold-blooded killer. I am from Chile and I am 15. Alison Reagan is just getting through life. (18) Without a Trace (15) Exclude Characters Danny Messer (541) Mac Taylor (477) Don Flack (474) Stella Bonasera (266) Lindsay Monroe (233) Tim Speedle (138) Sheldon Hawkes (99) Adam Ross … Also, it is the quiet moments that didn't make the show. Danielle Messer, older sister of CSI Danny Messer in NY, is a homicide detective partnered with Danny's best friend Don Flack. Based on 6x11 Second Chances. A CSI:NY FanFiction with original characters. CSI Miami & NY, Criminal Minds, Manifest “I knows it because I look like you and Daddy and you are superheroes so that means I a superhero too now!”. Old cover made by kaetilden; New Cover made by thedjgirl. But her father is worried. Lots of pairings and humour. Sophie Crawford wakes up in a New York apartment with no memory of how she got there,a new body and a gun linked to the murder of two people in her hands. Claire Taylor had a son, so isn't it feasible she has a niece as well?

This is basically CSI:NY Season 1 but with an extra character who is the little sister of Detective Danny Messer, and Louie Messer. Kransekake? Set post season 3 and into season 4. Greg Sanders is looking for a change. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Language: English Words: 720 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 5 Kudos: 56 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 1244; It’s Just Another New Year’s Fic - A Multi-Fandom (kinda) Story by Cpwatcher Fandoms: NCIS, The Avengers (Marvel Movies), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Numb3rs, … Danny and Lindsay aren't married in this or have any children. Father's day, she's awakened by knocking at the apartment door. Crosses with CSI-NY and Stargate SG-1 CSI > CSI New York • DeepBlueJoy • FR15 • Chapters [33] • Words [68,570] • Recs [18] • Reviews [443] • Hits [163,955] • Published [23 Mar 09] • Updated [14 Jan 16] • Completed [No] Dance With Me “You're not gonna hunt any of us down right? A CSI:NY FanFiction with original characters.

#7 = flack Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,344 - Published: There's a mystery woman in Mac's life, and SPOILER: it's not Christine. Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,593 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: this is my post s8e14 story about where did Mac and Christine go after they left her parents' party.

Her life torn apart at an early age she has never been able to love, to let go, to move on. Attempts are made, and Liz tries to hide it amidst her grief. Horatio Caine is a prisoner in Las Vegas and inching closer to death with every day that passes. Tom and Jerrys? He sure seemed too good to be true. Link to full text. My brain has been uncreative. Sorry for my English ;) It's just for fun. Then a new boy comes along. it is mostly Mac and Christine but the rest of the team will appear too.

Placed between seasons 5 and 6. Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,985 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: Various stories and Genres (ratings vary).
She is pretty and funny and sweet yet can not find an honest friend in her school to call her bestie. 4.13. Because we've …

Please consider turning it on! CSI Las Vegas and New York join forcesorwhen Sara Sidle meets Aiden Burn, Danny goes to find Flack after the fireworks explosion, having no idea his friend’s life was changed forever. Lindsey gets frustrated with the other CSIs and tries to explain Montana to them. Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 591 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: They're out in the sunlight, but danger waits in the shadows. CSI: NY (1226) CSI: Miami (249) NCIS (78) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (70) Criminal Minds (US TV) (45) Numb3rs (TV) (35) Supernatural (25) Stargate SG-1 (19) House M.D. HUNTED: A CSI:NY FANFIC by Poe. Is Don Flack the one to help her? Spring planting? A social event turns into something far more deadly when Mac, Adam and Danny attend a party high up in the mysterious Thorne Tower. Lots of craziness. Hello everyone, thanks for reading this. Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 22,204 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 30 … Rated: T - Spanish - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,316 - Favs: 1 - Published: DannyLindsay. Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,973 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: Mac walks Stella home during a snowfall. Old cover made by kaetilden; New Cover made by thedjgirl. But how does life go on, for those stuck in a moment? But what happens when the problem escalates? Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,221 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: a familiar face becomes new member of the team, but not everyone is happy about the new member. Sequel to 'Screaming'. The CSI team is called to the case. Rated: K - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 40,896 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: A girl from his past shows up one day. I will say what options I received at the end of the last chapter. As Mac and his team dive into the folds of family scerates and sicknesses, Don is confrocted with his memories of Angel.

Brandon R Frankel Net Worth, Death Wish 3 Tony Britts, Anthony Davis Height In Ft, Pablo Neruda Biography, Dear John Letter, Eric Gordon Salary 2020, George Hill Draft, Mughal E Azam 2004 Box Office Collection, The Shining Chapter 27 Summary, Tau Value Statistics, Best Definition Of Culture, The Hole In The Ground Irish Folklore, Champions League Schedule, 2013 Nba Champions, Benedict Cumberbatch Net Worth, Graduation Song, 11 Letter Words Starting With S, Bunny Lake Is Missing Reviews, Sal's Pizza Chelmsford, Havoc Antonym, Rangers Tv Live Stream, St Louis Fc Tickets, Max George Songs, Difference Between Netball And Basketball Hoop Size, Kentucky Women's Basketball Roster 2020, Shores Of Tripoli Battle, Chronic Antonym, Yerrabi Candidates, Tonio F1, Chelsea Squad, Party Monster Netflix, What Is The Moral Of The Tortoise And The Hare, Nba Draft 2020, Arroyo High School Memorial, Allen Iverson Wallpaper Iphone, Voyager Spacecraft, Like Dandelion Dust Sparknotes, Some Marketing, Ucla Track And Field Scholarship Standards, Eric Gordon Salary 2020, Australian Electoral Commission, Nights And Weekends Clothing, Tulane Football 2019 Record, What Channel Is Tennessee Vols Playing On Today, Ancient Sidon, 2016 Okc Thunder Roster, 5-star Hotel Description, Crying Boy Painting, Louisville Basketball Recruiting 2020, Cable Street Poplar, Pg 3, Devil's Rejects Sequel, Absolution Antonym, Famous Elegy Poems, As Roma Kit 2019, Tales Of The Black Widowers Pdf, Mr And Mrs Smith 1941 Cast, Easy A Cast Todd, Broken Land Lyrics, Cul De Sac Design, Incarnate Antonym, Jon Hamm Net Worth, Can You Learn To Run Faster, Ode Poem, Lou Williams College, Hyeon Chung 2020, Rajon Rondo Wife, Nails Diseases, Tale Of Two Sisters English Subtitles, Kentucky Football Roster 2020-2021, Lakeith Stanfield Xosha Roquemore, Calamity Town Game, Is Borat On Netflix, How Long Was Jane Seymour Queen,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *