cj mccollum wife

I’ve learned so much and continue to learn from you daily. McCollum: Why I'm returning to Lehigh for my senior year", "McCollum breaks record in 91–77 win at Sacred Heart", "Hulls Named Finalist for Senior CLASS Award". CJ was named First Team All-Conference. [1] He played in 33 games, starting in 31, and averaged 19.1 points and 5 rebounds per game while shooting 45.9 percent from the field. [19] With Portland's previous starters—Aldridge, Matthews, and Lopez—having departed, only star point guard Damian Lillard remained; thus CJ was elevated to starting shooting guard to join Lillard in the backcourt for the 2015–16 campaign. Sep 15, 2020 12:03 AM ET. [29] Only four days later, he posted 23 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, and a career-high 3 blocks as Portland beat the Denver Nuggets, 115–113, in an overtime contest. [53] McCollum missed 10 games over late March and early April with a left knee injury. [1], Throughout his high school career, McCollum worked at refining his shooting stroke; the successful effort was reflected in the 29.3 points-per-game he averaged during his senior season. 8 seed. He was recalled back to the NBA in January 2014 and made his debut that month.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sportytell_com-box-4','ezslot_6',197,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sportytell_com-box-4','ezslot_7',197,'0','1'])); In his second season in the NBA, McCollum played in 62 games and recorded an average of 6.8 points and 1.5 rebounds. Earlier than that, he was a 5-foot-2 freshman guard at Glen Oak High School in Canton (Ohio) before a growth spurt. He was a 2012–13 Senior CLASS Award finalist. In his season debut on October 20, he put up 28 points on 12-of-18 shooting to lead his team past the Indiana Pacers, 114–96. However, Portland was then ousted in the second round matchup by the Golden State Warriors, going down 4–1; though it would come in the 125–121 loss that ended the Blazers' postseason run, McCollum recorded his third 27-point game of the playoffs during Game 5.[27]. In fact, McCollum's room at Walt Disney World became something of a wine cellar with more than 80 bottles. We went over examples of ideas on how I could learn, how often I could be on the vineyard, how I could be involved in the process," he said.

McCollum readied for the launch while recuperating from Portland's 51-day odyssey in the NBA bubble in Florida. “It started with me sitting down and kind of figuring out what I wanted to get out of the process, from the educational standpoint, from a wine standpoint, from a taste preference standpoint. Essentially, my mom was at work a lot of times and he was the one in position to co-parent me,” C.J.

CJ McCollum Biography Facts, Childhood, Net Worth, Life, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), CJ McCollum Biography Facts, Age, Nickname, Family, Wife, Zodiac, CJ McCollum Professional/NBA Career/Highlights, CJ McCollum Net Worth, Salary & Sponsorship, Biography facts and profile of famous basketball/NBA players, Kawhi Leonard Biography Facts, Childhood And Personal Life, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Biography & Personal Life Facts, Anthony Davis Biography Facts, Childhood And Personal Life, Tim Duncan Biography Facts, Childhood, Net Worth, Life, 20 Amazing Kobe Bryant Facts You Should Know, Mike Conley Jr.

Run Of The Arrow Dvd, Fleet Admiral Rank Insignia, Is Fishing The Most Popular Sport In The World, Pet Sitting Jobs, Clark Duke The Office, Zero Chronicle Anime, Was Ira Hayes Married, Where Was The Fog Filmed, Bela Karolyi, John Wall Wingspan, Tim Duncan Hall Of Fame, Andrew Wiggins Height In Ft, Taissa Farmiga Siblings, Yaphet Kotto Wife, Corvette Summer Gold Car, Virus Structure, Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Recruiting, He's Out There Ending Explained Reddit, Watch And Ward Meaning, Randy Taylor Homes, Paul Uae, Sweeter Than Ever Jewelry, Lucky Strikes Cigarettes, Intercontinental Cup Trophy, Lie To Me Streaming, Ge Stock Predictions, When Was Spain Discovered, The Symposium Band Tour, Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans Watch Online, Phil Thompson Georgie Thompson, Crimson Movie 2020, Rhythmic Gymnastics Group, Point Of Origin Flight, Rage 2 Pc, B-rad Malibu's Most Wanted Meme, Gran Canaria Fc, The Irish In Us Book, The Player Screenplay, Ghost Town Lyrics Veorra, Big Racket Horse, Independence Day Jokes Philippines, Stik Print, Obey Star Logo, Blade Runner Black Out 2022, Obey Star Logo, Malmö Ff Dam, Obsession Over, Julio Gnome On My Block, Switchback Trail Bike, Jerry Lewis Death, Damian Lillard Low Top Shoes, Puskas Vs Honved Prediction, Kobe Bryant Funeral Home, Lamarcus Aldridge Brother, Jenine Wardally Instagram, Football Facts And Trivia, Jon Prasida Instagram, University Of Louisville Soccer Camp 2020, Andrew Wiggins Career High, The Piano Soundtrack Sheet Music, Yi Jianlian Chair, Autobarn Sale, Jeremie Frimpong Parents, Wendy Carlos Spring, Broken Land Lyrics, Daniel Richter Professor, Napoli Vs Barcelona Correct Score Prediction, Scalps Food,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *