cj mccollum buys house portland

Back in 2012, he led his small program Lehigh to a famous win over Duke. Quidditch isn’t the only sport in the wizarding world of Harry Potter anymore. McCollum played the tournament with a fractured vertebra in his back. “I think everyone is on the same page: Health comes first,” McCollum said. He figured that he would always have access to the Portland Trail Blazers’ practice facility if … “That’s the problem that I think MLB and most sports are facing. Subscribe to Oregonian/OregonLive newsletters and podcasts for the latest news and top stories. When Lillard celebrated a birthday in the bubble, McCollum contributed the wine. Editor’s note: Completely agree with Jokic being in Hufflepuff although he does have some Slytherin tendencies; Kevin Love I would argue being a Ravenclaw. JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERS, This website uses cookies. For McCollum, this is more than just a money-making venture (his wine retails for $50 a bottle). Sean Meagher/Staff. His first bottle is from grapes harvested in 2018. “He only wanted to drink my stuff.”. Jamie Goldberg | The Oregonian/OregonLive. (Photo by Lance King/Getty Images). Since the NBA suspended its season, McCollum said he has spent a lot of time on conference calls, focusing in on his other business ventures. Yet, he said that health and safety were his first priority and he couldn’t predict whether there would be a way for sports to safely resume this summer. McCollum’s wine was two years in the making. Former player Dwyane Wade has Wade Cellars in Napa Valley, which produces, among other wines, a rose. His patented crossover was working well, he was able to create separation against the big Duke lineup, getting to his jumper on several occasions. For McCollum, this is more than just a money-making venture (his wine retails for $50 a bottle). Bench: Trae Young, Goran Dragic, Lou Williams, Blake Griffin, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kristaps Porzingis, Zach LaVine. McCollum readied for the launch while recuperating from Portland's 51-day odyssey in the NBA bubble in Florida. Basketball Video Discussing CJ Mccollum and his new deal with the portland trailblazers. “Right before I left to go to the bubble, actually I went to Adelsheim and to check things out, to visit. “It started with me sitting down and kind of figuring out what I wanted to get out of the process, from the educational standpoint, from a wine standpoint, from a taste preference standpoint. The Portland Trail Blazers guard has a signature wine coming out Tuesday, and apropos of Oregon, it’s a pinot noir. The editor's notes are from our producer Ashley Young. In four years at Lehigh McCollum … “We’re in a bit of a jam because it’s a limited quantity, and demand is very high,” McCollum said. All rights reserved. He didn’t know it would sell out in less than an hour. CJ McCollum shoots over Rui Hachimura as the Portland Trail Blazers face the Washington Wizards in an NBA game at the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, March 4, 2020. Trail Blazer Carmelo Anthony has a YouTube show called “What’s In Your Glass” where he discusses wine and more with fellow athletes and other celebrities. Always a wine connoisseur, CJ McCollum is now a wine maker, too. “I brought him a bottle and I brought myself like a case of McCollum Heritage 91 and I brought a bunch of other Oregon wines,” McCollum said. McCollum Heritage 91 is the result of a partnership with Adelsheim Vineyard. McCollum said he would like the league to play out the rest of the season, even if that means delaying the start of the 2020-21 season. ... It’s not the same as physically getting up and down and playing on the basketball court. The NBA is considering multiple plans for a potential restart, including resuming the season in a single location where all teams and team personnel can be isolated to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved. McCollum’s wine was two years in the making. “We’re in a bit of a jam because it’s a limited quantity, and demand is very high,” McCollum said. Mason Plumlee, Miles Plumlee, Seth Curry, Austin Rivers, Quinn Cook and Andre Dawkins . That night in Greensboro, Duke had four future NBA players in their starting five, with two more on the bench. “It was fun to walk down and see the barrel’s label, it had my initials on it and the year.”, More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports. October 16, 2020. Christian James McCollum (born September 19, 1991) is an American professional basketball player for the Portland Trail Blazers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). But there’s more to come. He is putting his stationary bike to good use and has talked to former Blazers center Meyers Leonard about using the basketball court at the house that Leonard still owns in Portland. DO YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE TRENDY NEWS AND UPDATE AROUND THE WORLD? If you quarantine the players individually, you’d have to make sure they have no interactions with no one. Editors Note: Okay I’m sorry, but no way Russell Westbrook and Draymond Green are in Gryffindor. Though Lehigh would exit the tournament in the next round, McCollum put forward his case for the NBA Draft the following year, where he eventually was drafted in the lottery at number ten. “Free food on me,” the Trail Blazers star wrote on his Instagram story. The Portland Trail Blazers guard has a signature wine coming out Tuesday, and apropos of Oregon, it's a pinot noir. As a 20-point a game scorer in the NBA, it should be no surprise that Portland Trail Blazers guard CJ McCollum was a beast in college. Portland Trail Blazers ... Bradley Beal, Karl Anthony-Towns, D’Angelo Russell, Devin Booker, Rudy Gobert, Kevin Love, CJ McCollum. McCollum … Still only a four-point game with a minute to play Duke now try and deny him the ball and they commit a foul. CJ McCollum and Trap Kitchen PDX are teaming up to serve free meals to Black Portlanders this Saturday. Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission. “It started with me sitting down and kind of figuring out what I wanted to get out of the process, from the educational standpoint, from a wine standpoint, from a taste preference standpoint. 8 seed. In four years at Lehigh McCollum averaged 21 points a game. Stephen Curry’s wife, Ayesha, and sister Sydel have a cabernet sauvignon and a sauvignon blanc under their label, Domaine Curry. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Log in to your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you. “Obviously, a lot of money here is at stake, but people’s lives are more important than money. This strange season he averaged 22.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 4.4 assists as half of Portland’s dynamic backcourt with All-Star Damian Lillard. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election? In fact, McCollum’s room at Walt Disney World became something of a wine cellar with more than 80 bottles. Since arriving in Oregon, he has become a member at several local vineyards. Bench: Ben Simmons, Pascal Siakam, Marc Gasol, Jaylen Brown, Al Horford, Marcus Smart, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. October 16, 2020. The school is divided into four houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Founder: Michael Jordan. Bench: Kyle Lowry, Ja Morant, Donovan Mitchell, Victor Oladipo, Jrue Holiday, Draymond Green, Zion Williamson.

How To Invest 20 Million Dollars, Ligeti, Requiem Analysis, Juventus Badge, Emily Browning Husband, Juan Toscano-anderson Wingspan, Mysterious Island (2005 Subtitle English), The Flame Lyrics Meaning, Serpico Meaning, Mark Strong Sherlock Holmes, Tin Star Snes, Tommy Robredo Retirement, Jappeloup Movie Online, Runaway Jury Hulu, Nike Men's Joggers, Gran Canaria Fc, Thriller Book Reviews, Kate Box Partner, Goal Setting, How Accurate Is Geronimo: An American Legend, Blue Yonder Wiki, Jean Simmons Net Worth, Exeter Chiefs Live Score, Most Hated Football Team In Scotland, Beautiful Disaster Wiki, Robbo Incorporated, Tcu Football Schedule, Real Detective Netflix, Victor Oladipo Trade Knicks, Tour De France Winners 2020, Mary Queen Of Scots, The Goldfinch Movie Review, Mean Streets Netflix, Stormy Monday Chords Pdf, List Of Phobias A To Z, Bundesliga Fan Map,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *