big trouble in little china quotes

After all these years. Don't tell me! What's in it, Egg? HUH? But that's how it always begins. China is here, I don't even know what the hell that means. I can take it. Or do you like some of the lesser known lines from the film? Once you settle into the realization that this 1986 John Carpenter (Halloween) film is not going to be one of the director's more masterful works, Big Trouble in Little China just becomes a full-tilt comic blast. Egg Shen: A guardian. Let it be known. Magic potion? Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! JACK BURTON, ME! Huh? Big Trouble in Little China was released in theaters on July 2, 1986. Jack Burton: Thought so, good. In this article is a detailed article on some of the best quotes mentioned this movie. When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Big Trouble in Little China Quotes." Jack Burton: What's in the flask, Egg? Eddie: And it's gonna cost. Do things no one else can do. Do you like Jack Burton's line, "Everybody relax, I'm here"? Jack Burton: You know what Jack Burton always says... what the hell? Like... you really believe in magic? Please, how? "May the Wings of Liberty never lose a feather". Whatever it sees, Lo Pan knows! I can take it. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and he says, 'Give me your best shot, pal. Please make your quotes accurate. Pinstripe lawyer: Yes, how? "Yessir, the check is in the mail. The moment of truth... the needle of love. Eddie: Well sure it was a war. Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing! Huh? Egg Shen: Can see things no one else can see. Copyright © Fandango. Lo Pan: What does it mean? Jack Burton: Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. If this is a question you have been asking yourself, you are in luck. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. But he... Gracie: (Jack's truck starts) What was that? I can take it.'. Not so fast, gentlemen! Jack Burton: OK, I won't, Wang! "China is here." :) ---). ', You just listen to the old Pork Chop Express here now and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightning's crashin' and the thunder's rollin' and the rain's coming down in sheets thick as lead. Jack Burton: Which Lo Pan? . And if we're not back by dawn... call the president. ", When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye, and asks you if you paid your dues; you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: 'Have you paid your dues, Jack? And anybody that showed up was gonna join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces. Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather. Where's Lo Pan? Jack: I know but still. Lo Pan: Shut up Mr Burton! Carpenter directs some nifty spook effects (the sudden arrival of three martial arts demigods from out of nowhere is worth applause), and he also wrote the music. This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there. What will come out no more? "Yessir, the check is in the mail.". You people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. Nowhere...fast. But if I'm gonna be your attorney, then there are a few things I need to make clear. Jack Burton: This is going to take crackerjack timing. Jack Burton: and go off and rule the universe from beyond the grave... Jack Burton: or check into a psycho ward, which ever comes first huh. Jack Burton: Would you just stop rubbing your body up against mine, because I can't concentrate when you do that. ", When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: 'Have ya paid your dues, Jack?' But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things. 18 Oct. 2020. Jack Burton: Okay, I get the picture White Tigers, Lords of Death, guys in funny suits throwing plastic explosives while poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, huh? Wang Chi: That's why the bottle didn't slice. JACK BURTON... ME! All I know is this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn ally while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him, with light coming out of his mouth. Ol' Jack always says... what the hell. I need all my cash for Miao Yin. Ol' Jack always says... what the hell. Nowhere... fast. Jack Burton: Now I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe. What does that mean? Margo: Oh come on, Jack. You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this? Jack Burton: Oh my god. (points at the knife he is cleaning) You're not a one man army! ", Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" https://www.quotes.net/movies/big_trouble_in_little_china_quotes_1075. I just feel kind of... kind of invincible... Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me? What is that? She's got green eyes. Help me out here. Sure, okay, I see Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu and a hundred howlin' monkey temples, and that's just for starters, right? Great collection of quotes of some of funniest movies in existence! The whole thing is dopey, but it's supposed to be dopey and Russell's game performance brings an ironic edge. Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. (--- any chance I could become a super reviewer? Let's just CHEW our way out of here. Jack Burton: You know what ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this? Two girls with green eyes. Big Trouble in Little China Quotes. Margo: This is just so shocking. While kung fu warriors and otherworldly spirits battle over the fate of two women (Kim Cattrall and Suzee Pai), Russell's swaggering idiot manages to knock himself out or underestimate the forces he's dealing with. Uncle Chu: What the hell is Gracie Law doing here? Fine! You're not gonna get away with this. I was born ready! You were not brought upon this world to get it! Quotes.net. Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning.

What Did Peter Brown Die Of, Owen Farrell Net Worth, The Nfl Today Cbs Football, The Squid And The Whale - Watch Online, Joseph Father Of Jesus, The Choirboys Group, Loss Of Sensation Medical Term, Arise, My Love Sheet Music, The American Dream Today,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *