ashleigh ball voices

She is known for her work on, Applejack / Rainbow Dash / Daisy / Nurse Redheart / Lyra Heartstrings / Pony 1 / Announcer 4 / Apple Dumpling / Apple Rose / Berryshine / Bon Bon / Bright Pony / Buffalo / Changeling 1 / Changeling 2 / Changeling 3 / Cherry Fizzy / Cloudchaser / Commander Hurricane / Crystal Chalice Stand Pony / Crystal Pony / Crystal Pony 3 / Dragon / Earth Pony 2 / Fan / Food Pony 1 / Girl Pony / Griffon Shopkeeper / Junebug / Kirin 1 / Lemon Hearts / Local / Mail Pony / Mistress Mare-velous / Neighbor Pony / Nurse Coldheart / Open Skies / Participant Pony / Pedestrian Pony 1 / Pegasus 2 / Pony 2 / Pony Shopper / Pony in Line / Prim Hemline / Random Breezie / Rumble / Salespony / Salt Lick / Sea Swirl / Shoeshine / Shop Pony / Smart Cookie / Snooty Fashion Scenester / Snowdash / Student 6 / Student Pony 4 / Townspony 1 / Twirly / Upper Crust / Young Pegasus 1 / Zapp, ‘The Hollow’ Season 2 Review: Netflix’s Underrated Animated Series Levels Up, My Little Pony: 35th Anniversary Edition Collection Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD October 16th, 2017 ReFrame Stamp – Narrative & Animated Feature Recipients, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks, The Great Collide/Sportacular Spectacular Musical, DIY with My Little Pony - Carving Contest, Volleyball Game Between Rainbow Dash and Applejack, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Holidays Unwrapped, The Wild Wheelin' Stunt Park/The Castle of Fender Bend, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Better Together, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Sunset's Backstage Pass, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown, Howard Lovecraft and the Kingdom of Madness, That's One Gigantic Pumpkin, Jet Propulsion, Water, Water Everywhere; Commander Cressida Story Contest, Earth, Wind, and Flyer; Mini-golf at the DSA, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rollercoaster of Friendship, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Forgotten Friendship, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Choose Your Own Ending, Fluttershy's Butterflies - Choose Applejack, Fluttershy's Butterflies - Choose Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Summertime Shorts, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree, Dragons to Save, Time to Be Brave - Part 2, Dragons to Save, Time to Be Brave - Part 1, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games, Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games Animated, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks - Encore, The Last Flight of Johnny X/Johnny's Last Chapter, Johnny with a Chance of Meatloaf/It's Easter, Johnny Test, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks Animated, Strawberry Shortcake: Jammin' with Cherry Jam, Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin' on the Glitz, Strawberry Shortcake: The Glimmerberry Ball Movie, Strawberry Shortcake: The Berryfest Princess, Strawberry Shortcake: A Berry Grand Opening, The Strawberry Shortcake Movie: Sky's the Limit, Signed, Sealed, Delivered/Study Time/Edgar's Satchel: Buzz Off, Nod's Limbs Finest/Nuggets of Stupidity/The Secret Life of Pet: Hang Tendril, Suspect Inspection/Radio Free Nod's Limbs/Nod's Limbs' Public Access: Edgar's House of Whatcha, Viva La Trash/The Expert/Heimertz's Family Album: Something's Fishy, The Manners Marathon/Ellen's Secret Admirer/Ellen's Horrorscopes: Thanks for Muffin, Betsy Bubblegum's Journey Through Yummi-Land, Kesshû - Shokeiba (Kiringu Fîrudo) e no shôtaijô, Saikasô (suramu) - Hangyakusha-tachi no machi, Murder, She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery, Everfree Network's Fiesta Equestria 2013: Hey Ocean! Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. Ashleigh Ball, Actress: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Famous Birthdays #1: Today's Birthdays & Celebrity Deaths, Ashleigh Adele Ball, 31, 1983, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
We all know her as the voice behind our honest cowgirl pony Applejack and her loyal, fast-flying Wonderbolt Pegasus pal Rainbow Dash. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. Ashleigh Ball is a celebrated Canadian solo musician and voice actor and is the magnetic frontwoman for Canadian indie pop band Hey Ocean! She became the lead singer and flutist of the Canadian band Hey Ocean! She did an unforgettably awesome job playing as them. She has two siblings named Aidan and Jessica.
Concert, Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony.

That's suppose to be Ashleigh, not for me. Ashleigh Ball was born on March 31, 1983 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada as Ashleigh Adele Ball. Ashleigh voices Talia, Missy Robins, Lisa and Belina in the English dubbed version of LoliRock. She is the subject of the documentary A Brony Tale directed by Brent Hodge, which follows her through her first interactions with the Brony community at BronyCon 2012. Happy Birthday to Ashleigh Ball, the voices of the awesome Applejack and Rainbow Dash!. Ashleigh Ball is a voice actress in the LoliRock series. Canadian voice actress and musician who has lent her voice to such series as Johnny Test, My Little Pony, and Iron Man: Armored Adventures. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. She became a prominent female voice actress, much like Tara Strong. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.

Ashleigh Ball was born on March 31, 1983 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada as Ashleigh Adele Ball. Learn about Ashleigh Ball (Voice Actress): Birthday, bio, family, parents, age, biography, born (date of birth) and all information about Ashleigh Ball She is known for her work on My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010), My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) and My Little Pony: Equestria Girls (2013). Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. She first began voice acting at age 21 for the animated children's series Trollz. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEIGH BALL, AND MANY MORE YET TO COME! Looking for some great streaming picks? Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Ashleigh Ball is an established Canadian voice actress, actress, and musician who is well known for lending her voice to many toyetic films and TV shows like My Little Pony, Johnny Test, Bratz, and the Barbie series of films.

Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Besides, you sent that to me for my birthday, remember? Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Yay!!! Sell custom creations to people who love your style. She is dating @winterwestlyn. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of My Little Pony's awesome and best voice actors: ASHLEIGH BALL!!! Ashleigh Adele Ball is a Canadian voice actress, singer, and musician, known for singing in the rock band Hey Ocean!, as well as voicing characters in several toyetic movies and television series, notably the Barbie film series, Bratz, Johnny Test, Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. 15 talking about this.

What Are Some Personal Demons, Magic City Movie, Kathryn Vs Katherine, Dr Disrespect Wife Instagram, Horrible Bosses Parents Guide, Rapture Care Failure, Snow Falling On Cedars Characters, 2019 Orange Bowl, Darklands Ending, John Ursua News, Mother Bong Joon-ho Streaming, Merchant Ivory Relationship, Sdsu Off-campus Roommate Finder, Devil's Rejects Sequel, Legal Definition Of Parent, The Immortal Who Loved Me, Knights V Warriors 2019, A Swedish Love Story Plot, Buddy System Activities, Jessica Cauffiel Instagram, Tanhaji Movie Online, The Devout Rental, While She Was Out Online, Tony Bronson Son Of Charles Bronson, Shepard Fairey Collage, Nelson Mandela Nickname, Floating Life Meaning, Harlots Season 2, Kiss Of Death Lyrics Meaning, Xosha Roquemore Net Worth, Bc Jean Height, How To Stop Gaslighting In A Relationship, Veracruz Port, Preparing A Body For Funeral Viewing, Anaconda Wiki, How Old Is Carmelo Anthony Son, Federico Coria Ranking, It Conquered The World Mst3k, A Thousand Acres Quotes, St Bernard's Old Collegians, Graveyard Shift Hours Pay, 2001: A Space Odyssey Special Effects, Dr Disrespect Wife Instagram, Broken Coil Spring Symptoms, Before Sunrise Online, Beautiful Disaster Song Lyrics, Alex Tarrant Nz, Elise Mertens Ranking, History Of Tennis In Spain, Hi Hide Primer, Natalie Zea Instagram, Chelsea Squad 1995, Golmaal Returns Vacancy, Samsung Odyssey Plus Review, The Wolfman Ryan Gosling, Rift Series Twitch, Peacock Feather Png,

Author:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *